Dean Winchester and your daughter

"A puppy!" your daughter squeeling in happiness made a bright smile spread on both your faces, but Dean mostly.
"Thank you daddy! It's the best gift eve'" she smiled widely up at the green-eyed man, their smiles exactly the same; making you let a small giggle of your own.
"No problem princess. You deserve it" he chuckled, ruffling her hair as she giggles. Her small hands extended to hug him just slightly and just as she pulled away her whole attetnion was again on her newlly-found friend.
Her giggles and feats of laughter were the only thing that could be heard in the entire house as the small puppy had jumped on her and was licking her entire face. It was adorable to see even that their size was pretty similar. With (y/d/n) having just a few inches over in height.
"No Sammy! No!" her squeals made you giggle along with her.
"Well, I bet uncle Sammy is gonna be really happy when he finds out" Dean said with a bright grin and a chuckle leaving his lips.
"Oh certainly" you nodded your head with a deep chuckle of your own.
Dean looked at you and placed a soft kiss on your forehead.
"Merry Christmas baby" he whispered, and you looked down at his hands to see the gift he was holding.
"For me?" you smiled, taking it.
"Sure it is" he nodded his head with a proud smile.
"Let's see what we've got this year" you smirked at him and he rolled his eyes at you in irritation.
"I've hadn't had much like the previous years, ok, but I know I got this right this year." he said almost proudly of himself.
"Hmh"
"Yeah!" he insisted, glacing for a second at your daughter playing chase with her small friend "Besides-" he leaned in closer to your ear so that you could feel his hot breath "I've got a second one for later that I know you will certainly like" he whispered in an incredibly low and husky voice.
A smirk immediately spread on your lips as well "Why, Mr. Whinchester are you implying what I think you are?" you raised an eyebrow.
"Don't know, Mrs Winchester. Am I?" he smirked.
"Are you trying to seduce me or something?"
"Maybe" he shrugged inoccently.
"You look retty full of yourself huh?"
"Well, she is here so that means that I may have an effect on you" he smirked, motioning with his head to Mary.
"Indeed, but about that... You see, maybe you'd want to open your present as well. Then you'll get your answer"
This actually caught Dean by surprise as he raised an eyebrow at you but did as told nontheless. It was a somewhat small box and as he open it he realized there was no need for a bigger one. Or for any kind of other gift for that matter other than what he had now in his hands.
"Daddy, what's that?" your daughter's voice was heard as she looked with a tilted head at the gift Dean was holding.
Dean smiling widely looked at her "It's gift from mommy, sweetheart. One for the both of us"
"One for me too?" she asked with a small frown.
The puppy came closer, it sniffled th 'gift' and started barking at it. Not being able to understand what it was. Not that your daughter did either.
"Yeah. Only that we'll have to wait for a few months to get this one" he almost breathed out.
"Months?"
"Yes, about eight to be exact" you could not help but smile widely although she did still frown like the puppy itself.
But you and Den did know very well what this gift was. What it meant.
Just what a positive pregnancy test could only mean.