Sirius Black

You and Sirius have both agreed to babysit Lily and James' baby, Harry Potter, as they both want a night at the local pub in Godric's Hollow. They haven't had a night to themselves in a long time, so you were more than happy to offer to babysit Harry, dragging Sirius along with you. Sirius is currently making Harry laugh by making his Patronus run all around his small living room that the Potters call home. You smile at the sight before you, realising how much of a good father Sirius would be if you are to ever have children together.
"I think that it's time we put Harry to bed, Sirius." you say to your boyfriend, looking at the time.
"Come on, (Y/N). Just another hour more." he tries to persuade you and you roll your eyes, knowing how irresponsible he can be sometimes.
"Lily and James told us to put him in bed at seven," you tell him. "And that also means that we can have some alone time, if you know what I mean." you wink and Sirius' eyes go wide.
"Okay, okay, we'll put him in bed." Sirius immediately says and you laugh at his reaction.
You pick up Harry and take him upstairs to his bedroom, which has a cot and a bookshelf, with a few toys scattered around the cot and some even on the floor. You place him in the bed and he wriggles around a little bit, trying to get comfortable. Tucking him in, you make sure to put his favourite teddy bear in with him too as Lily told you that he can't sleep without it.
"Goodnight, little one." you kiss the top of his head and he makes a noise, before slowly starting to drift off to sleep. You smile and turn out the light, closing the door quietly behind you. You go back downstairs to find Sirius sat on the couch, waiting eagerly for you.
"So... we're alone." he smirks and you cross your arms, giving him a look.
"I was only joking you know," you say. "It's not like I'm really going to have sex with you in our best friend's house whilst their son is sleeping upstairs. Do you really think that I'm that stupid?" you sit down next to him and he looks offended.
"Are you calling me stupid, (Y/N)?" he challenges, a twinkle of amusement in his eyes.
"Maybe." you reply and then the two of you burst out laughing, trying to be quiet for the sake of Harry, but you're finding it hard to try and conceal your giggles. You stop laughing when you realise how close you are to Sirius.
He starts to lean in and you do too and just as he's about to kiss you, Harry starts to cry. He sighs and you give him an apologetic look, before getting up and going upstairs to see if the baby is okay. Entering his room, you see him stood up in the cot, shaking the bars and trying to get out. You take him out of the cot and hold him close to you, trying to quiet him.
"Shhh, it's okay," you soothe, bouncing him up and down slightly to try to make him calmer.
This doesn't work and you try to think of what Lily told you to do if this happens. You remember something about her saying that you should sing to him, so you start to sing the first song that comes to mind, a lullaby that your mother used to sing you to sleep with. Soon enough, Harry is asleep in your arms and you smile to yourself, proud of what you just did. You place Harry back in his cot and you tuck him in again, smiling at the sleeping baby.
"Goodnight, Harry." you turn out the light and leave the room once again, seeing Sirius stood outside the door. He has a smile on his face and he looks at you lovingly.
"You're going to make a great mother one day." he says and you blush at his compliment.
"How long were you stood there for?" you ask, closing the door to Harry's room so that you don't wake him up again.
"I followed you up the stairs," he admits. "I wanted to see how you are with kids. I've been thinking for a while now and I've decided that I really want to have kids with you one day. I know that we aren't married, but we will be one day and I really want to be able to have a family with you."
"I want to have a family with you too, Sirius." you smile and he smiles back. You imagine married life with Sirius and you smile at the thought.
"Maybe we could start now." he wiggles his eyebrows and you snort, walking past him.
"Nice try, Black." you say and you hear him sigh as he follows you down the stairs.

"(Y/N)?" you feel someone shake your shoulder and you wake up to find Lily and James standing over you. You look to your right to find Sirius asleep next to you on the couch, you in his embrace. You don't remember how you fell asleep, but you must have been tired.
"What time is it?" you ask your best friends.
"It's midnight," Lily says. "Thank you for looking after Harry for us. I don't know how we're going to repay you."
"You don't have to. I had fun," you smile and they both smile back. You remember Sirius sleeping next to you and you decide to wake him up sweetly. "Sirius?" you shake his shoulder softly, but he doesn't budge.
"I'd hit him if I were you, he's a really bad heavy sleeper." James says, recollecting from the many mornings that he'd have to wake Sirius up at Hogwarts.
"Wake up!" you yell and slap him on the shoulder, Sirius waking up with a jolt.
"Ow!" he whines. "What was that for?" he asks, rubbing his eyes to get the sleep out of them. You smile sheepishly at him and he notices Lily and James who are both laughing at his reaction to you waking him up.
"You two had better get home. We can take it from here." James says to you both and you nod, getting up off the couch and holding a hand out for Sirius to take. He takes it and you help him up off the couch, him nearly tripping over in the process.
"Just call us if you ever want us to babysit for you again." you say to Lily and she nods, giving you an appreciative smile. You all say your goodbyes and you and Sirius leave the Potter household, apparating to the house that you both share together. You enter your home and Sirius pushes you against the wall, taking you by surprise.
"Maybe now we can start our own family." Sirius whispers seductively in your ear, his hot breath fanning over your neck. You bite your lip and give him a teasing smile, Sirius connecting your lips together as you let him lead you to the bedroom.
Who knew that babysitting could be so fun?