Teenage Remus Lupin

You were going to get Lily back for this.
She knew parties weren't your thing, and she knew you'd rather hide in the library for the next few hours while your housemates got drunk and did things they'd regret in the morning. Did she care? Hahaha no.
You leaned against the doorway, wanting nothing more than to go upstairs and curl up with your book. Looking at the mass of people taking up the relatively small space of the Gryffindor common room, you decided it wasn't worth the risk trying to get to the stairs.
"Hello (Y/N)."
You looked up, smiling in relief at having someone sober to talk to.
"Hey Remus," you smiled. "James and Sirius drag you along?"
"You guessed it," he chuckled. "James is certain that Lily's going to ask him out tonight."
"That's not what she told me," you grinned, watching Lily push through the crowd, a familiar boy with glasses following her.
"He's mad," Remus observed. You raised your eyebrows, amused.
"That's one word for it."
He was about to reply, before a loud, and very drunk, Sirius Black stood up on the table. You watched, unimpressed, as he swayed on his feet, spilling half his firewhisky down his shirt. Classy.
"My dear friends!" he announced, before winking at James. "See what I did there, James? 'Cause I said dear, and you're a-"
"Just get on with your little speech, Padfoot," James interrupted, his speech, you noticed, just as slurred as Sirius's.
"Ahem!" Sirius cleared his throat dramatically. "I has made an important obstruction-"
"Observation," Lily corrected him.
"-what the ginger said," slurred Sirius.
"Good god," muttered Remus, covering his eyes in embarrassment at his friend's antics. You grinned.
"Good luck getting him up in the morning," you teased. He rolled his eyes, elbowing you lightly.
"You're enjoying my suffering too much."
"Anyhoo! Back to my important observational thingamajig!" continued Sirius. "Remus and (Y/N) are standing under the mistletoe!" he announced, pointing at you and Remus triumphantly.
The two of you locked eyes nervously, before looking up at the tiny white plant hanging from the doorway above you.
"Um, I'm pretty sure that's not mistletoe," you said hurriedly. Remus nodded in agreement.
"Looks like a snowdrop to me."
"Nope, it's definitely mistletoe," grinned Lily. "Pucker up, lovebirds."
You kept your eyes fixed on your feet, tucking a stray strand of your hair behind your ear nervously. You were horribly aware of how quiet the room had gotten.
"You gotta kiss da girl!" Sirius sang loudly, toppling off the table. You rolled your eyes, looking up to see Remus blushing just as much as you were.
"Merry Christmas, Remus," you said, stretching up on tiptoe to peck his cheek lightly. He smiled slightly, his cheeks now scarlet. As the sounds of the party gradually got louder, and people went back to getting drunk, you smiled back at him shyly.
"I'm sorry if he embarrassed you," he said gently, gesturing at where Sirius was lying on the floor.
"It's alright," you replied. "Sorry about Lily."
He chuckled. "Don't worry about it."
You bit your lip shyly. "I didn't embarrass you, did I? The kiss, I mean."
He shook his head, reaching for your hand gently. "No, I...well, I liked it."
You squeezed his hand softly, your eyes never leaving his. "So...can I get a proper kiss?"
He nodded slightly, one hand cupping your cheek as he touched his lips to yours tenderly. It was even better than you'd ever imagined, his lips fitting against yours perfectly, the faint taste of chocolate lingering on his lips. You rested your forehead against his as you pulled away reluctantly.
"Merry Christmas, (Y/N)," he smiled. You nuzzled his nose with yours gently.
"Merry Christmas, Remus."