Sam Winchester

"Look I still think we should go after Balthazar." You exited the Impala into the cool chilly night, along with Sam and Dean. The sudden gushes of wind forced you to shiver until a warm jacket fell upon your shoulders. You looked up, seeing Sam smiling at you with those loving eyes you cherished.
"But how? Plus he's with Cas, isn't he?" You snuggled into Sam's jacket admiring his sweet cologne. Your boots crunched on top of the gravel as you neared the bunker. You pulled out your key, entering it in the slot.
"Maybe we should call him? I mean what could possibly go wro-"You pushed the handle and the door opended, shining a bright light through which blinded you instantly. You shielded your eyes and Sam stepped in front of you in a protective manner. Once the light dimmed you looked inside your home noticing it was different.
"CUT, GREAT TAKE PAD, ACKLES AND Y/L/N. 15 MINUTES THEN REGROUP" You saw cameras attached to every corner of the room, you looked up seeing the ceiling was missing and the fact that there were hundreds of people in here.
"What. The. Fuck?" The three of you said in unision. You looked at the two brothers with wide eyes who mirrored your shocked expression. You continued to observe your surroundings, seeing people dressed up like the monsters you kill down in the hallroom of the bunker.
"Do we uhm... do we kill anyone?" Dean asked from behind you and you pulled out your knife in instinct though there was something different about it.
"The hell?" You touched the tip feeling it was bunt and your hand glided downwards feeling it was pure rubber. You groaned throwing it to a wall, it should have stuck but instead it plummeted to the ground.
"Rubber... are you friggin kidding me? THAT WAS STEEL ENCASED IRON." Your fingers found their way to the bridge of your nose, feeling a headache approach. You felt an arm around your shoulder and you looked up to see Sam smiling at you in reassurance that you were all okay.
"Easy now Padalecki, don't touch the masterpieces" You heard an unusual croaky voice coming from beside you. You turned your head seeing Cas and you felt relieved.
"Finally! Cas, where the hell are we? and what is wrong with the speakers man? Why do you sound like an old librarian?" Dean asked and Cas stared at him dumbfoundingly. He chuckled and grabbed your hand pulling you into a kiss. You shrieked not knowing what to do, so you lifted your hands in the air and suddenly you heard a roar from behind you.
"CAS WHAT THE HELL?" Sam growled which earned looks from both Cas and Dean. His fists were in a tight ball and they turned slightly pale. He suddenly felt the urge to grab Cas's hair and punch the heck out if but he didnt, he didn't do it for you.
"Jeez Jared calm your damn tits. Filmings over, you two can quit playing Moose and Squirrel now. Oh babe come with me, I wanna show you something" Cas pulled your hand even though you were deep in concentration. Jared? Who the hell is Jared. When you realised you were being pulled away from the boys you tried releasing your hand from Cas's new grip. You mouthed the word 'Babe?" to the boys but they were suddenly out of your sight.
"Okay seriously what the hell?" Dean asked still unmoved from their original position.
"I don't know" Sam replied trying to track your and Cas's trail.
"Jesus Sammy, can you quit being jealous for 5 seconds? She's with Cas, she'll be fine." Sam was about to make a snarky remark but he kept quiet. Obviously he was jealous, Sam's never seen you kiss one of the boys before and he hoped it would be him... not Cas.
"Look we need to just figure out where the fuc- Jensen right this way" A woman grabbed Dean's hand and led him down the stairs. He looked up to his brother who was following him.
"Uh who's Jensen? and where are we going?" Sam asked while the lady snickered.
"Funny, Jared. I am going to get this pretty boy into the chair and you have an interview to do." On que Sam was taken away and the lady set Dean on the chair. He looked up at the pictures, seeing it was all the times he was brutally abused. There was one picture that hit home the most, it was when they killed yellow eyes. He realised how simple life was, revenge, look after Sammy and hunting. Now it's all become a massive blur.
"Now lets get this makeup off you" The lady wiped Deans face who chuckled.
"Lady I don't wear makeu... son of a BITCH" Dean saw the wipe was covered in foundation his colour. Dean stared at the mirror, stroking his face in shock.
"I'm a painted whore."
"Uhhh Cas where are we going?" You asked your strange friend who was still dragging you to an unknown location. You heard him sigh though you remained confused.
"Y/N... are you, dumb and dumber 2 tryna play a prank on me?" You neared a trailer which had the name MISHA COLLINS on it. You entered the calm trailer seeing your face with Cas's everywhere. He dropped your hand while he went off to fetch something. You walked around the chairs to the coffee table which had a photo of you and Cas literally kissing.
"What the actual fuck?" You whispered while your eyes travelled to a magazine beside the photo frame. On the front it was you, Sam, Dean and Cas but beneath it their names were different. It read, Jared, Jensen and Misha.
"Misha?" You read out loud.
"Yeah babe?" Cas placed his hands around your waist while his chin was in the crook of your neck. Never in your entire five years of knowing the boys, Cas had gotten this close with you. So currently you felt clean and wrong at the same time.
"Uh... what's this?" You asked pointing the magazine. Cas sighed and picked it up, nodding in approval at the page.
"Remember when Rob made us do that photoshoot for the peoples magazine? Cause we won the people's choice awards"
"uh one.... no i do not remember that photoshoot because this isn't real, and two peoples choice awards? isn't that an tv award show?" Cas stared at you with an expression you've never seen him make before. He was confused smiling and it was creeping you out.
"Yeh okay funny Y/N. Look I've got something for you" He handed you the magazine and you put it in your jacket, wanting the brothers to see it. You felt something cool slip onto your neck. Your hands touched the necklace and you looked towards the mirror seeing the loving gaze Cas was giving you. Your heart warmed at it and the necklace was beautiful, you admired it in awe. It was a silver necklace with a diamond crest in the middle of it.
"Cas, this is beautiful" You breathed out and hugged your friend who instead kissed your lips. This was the second time he did that and your eyes stayed wide open. You didn't know how to react so you simply stood still.
"You can quit calling me Cas babe... filming is over. lets go meet up with the others." filming?
"We need to find Y/N and get out of this universe Sammy... i bet she doesn't even know this isn't earth... well not our earth earth." Dean mentioned as he observed the entire stage. He saw two people dressed like them.
"Stunt doubles... you kidding me? Where the hell was my double when I was getting ripped to shreds by hounds" Dean complained while Sam's eyes travelled around looking for you. His eyes landed on your confused face as you walked in the room hand in hand with fake Cas. Dean noticed Sam's fist's form into a ball while his stare became deadly. You pointed to the boys and Fake Cas gave you a kiss on the lips, which you replied unwilling to raise suspicion. What you didn't know was the jealousy rising within Sam. He loved Cas like a brother but right now he wanted nothing more than to tear him apart.
"Y/N i know you're freaking out but this- isn't the real world? yeah i got that." You finished Dean's sentence and looked towards Sam, noticing his pissed off expression. You ignored it and continued to talk.
"What I don't get is how the fuck did we end up here?" You asked as a person who looked like you walked past the three of you. You pointed to her and looked at the brothers who shrugged their shoulders.
"Apparently actors don't get stabbed by dick angels in real life. Anyway what'd you find?" You pulled out the magazine you stole from the trailer and handed it to Dean while Sam stared at your neck.
"No way... nice blue steel Sam." Dean opened the magazine, reading it in depth. Wow... people actually watch our friggin lives? Why?" Now it was your turn to shrug your shoulders.
"I really don't know but it's funny ca- who gave you that?" Sam cut you off by pointing to the necklace Misha gave you. You totally forgot about the beautiful diamond piece and you smiled at the friendly gesture.
"Misha gave it to me... right so where was I. Oh yeah! It's funny cause not a lot of people watch it but the f- Misha? Who is he... like your boyfriend or something?" You groaned at the constant classic interruption coming from Moose.
"Sam what's wrong? Seriously! What do you got against fake Cas?" Dean was so invested in the magazine he blocked your bicker out.
"Nothing! I just think he's annoying and stupid. That's it" He folded his arms and your brain clicked in an instant. Sam Winchester was jealous, maybe this could be interesting.
"Right... so how are we gonna get back? First of all, how the fuck did we get here?" You questioned looking around the set, you were truly astonished at the fact that you were in the bunker but not really.
"How much time do these people have?" You whispered noticing every detail.
"I don't know but we could try praying? to the real Cas?" Sam suggested and Dean closed his eyes, mumbling something under his breath.
"Y/N?" You turned around to see Cas in his original form, the coat along with the gravely voice.
"Finally! Cas what the hell is going on?" Dean asked while Cas broke out into a chuckle. You groaned as you realised it was Misha the entire time.
"You fuckers are still pranking me, arent you? Well Y/N and Jared have a scene to shoot in the kitchen so I'm here to collect you. Good luck babe" Misha dipped his head and his lips met yours for a split second, before Jared pulled you away.
"Sorry Misha, we gotta shoot" You smiled as his hand remained in yours while he dragged you to the kitchen. You were met with the producer who told you how things we're going to happen but in all honesty you weren't paying attention to a word he was saying. Your concentration was locked on Sam's hands molding with yours, like they were the final pieces for a puzzle.
"Kay you got it Lecki and Y/L/N?" Your train of thought was broken and Sam looked down to you with a smirk.
"Kinda?" You pulled your hand away from Sam's missing the warmth of it.
"Great, POSITIONS" He yelled while you and Sam walked to your marking point. Sam quickly handed you a script and you saw the title of the scene.
ACT 5, CONFESSION OF LOVE.
You glared at the piece of paper with wide eyes. It's no secret you and the large hunter have feelings for eachother but the confession of love? That sounded Shakespearean.
"AND ACTION" Sam looked at you while he kept glancing at the paper.
"Erm... Uh. Y/N, we uh... we gotta uhm. What does this say? Oh yeah, we gotta talk" Sam said while he looked at you sternly.
"CUT! Jared put some emotion into it." Sam nodded and looked back at a frightened you with determined eyes.
"AND ACTION"
"Y/N. we. have. to. talk" Sam spoke as if he was swallowed by a robot. You stifled a giggle noticing how he looked slightly constipated.
"CUT!" This went on for a good twenty minutes until Sam had enough. He rolled his eyes and threw the script away, along with yours. He inhaled a deep breath and stood back onto his mark.
"ACTION"
"Y/N... we need to talk. Look I know this has been difficult, for me and for you but I cant keep going knowing we might never be a thing. Seeing you with men who don't deserve your glances kill me, no one deserves the purity and beauty your provide. No one!" Sam paused before walking up to you. Your eyes melted with his while his hands reached up to stroke your cheek.
"Every morning I wake up with a smile, because you're singing in the shower and I can hear you. Every minute when I'm not with you, I'm exhausted because you're my source of energy, my light. Every night I sleep with bliss knowing you're in the room next to me, safe and sound. But now I've become greedy." You gulped loudly, Sam's hands reached down to yours and they intertwined.
"Now, every morning I want to wake up with the smell of your shampoo, next to me." Sam moved his head down to your neck and kissed it lightly, your eyes closed at the pleasure of his skin on yours. "Every minute I want to be energised because you're gonna be by myside" His kissed trailed to you jawline, leaving kisses there. "And everynight, i want to fall asleep with you on my chest. Because greedy or not, I need you" Sam lips hovered over yours and you pushed yourself further, impatient from the anticipation. Your hands flew to his neck and he pulled you up, wrapping your legs around his waist.
"AND CUT! Wow... that was perfect. Better than what we wrote. PUBLISH IT" You and Sam pulled apart, staring into eachothers eyes. You ignored the people around you and suddenly you felt though you were the only people in this room.
"You can put her down now, Jared. Great take babe" Misha called out which broke you two apart. Your cheeks remained flush while Misha escorted you off set. You looked behind, seeing Sam as flustered as you. Your hands went to your lips and you smiled against them.
"Misha hey, gotta borrow Y/N for a sec. kay thanks bye" Dean pulled you out of Misha's hand and ran towards Sam, motioning for him to follow. Dean was now ahead of you as you ran outside and past familiar motels you've stayed at. Your saw your car you lost four years ago and you almost stopped in your tracks, missing your baby.
Though you continued to chase after Dean and towards a trailer which read the name "JENSEN ACKLES". Dean looked back to you guys and smiled, slightly out of breath.
"Behold, fake me must be the star of this show" rolling your eyes you climbed the ministairs and into the trailer. You were astonished at how beautiful and soothing it was, Dean must have been the star. Your eyes travelled around the room and they landed on Misha.
"Misha or Cas?" Sam asked when he noticed what you were staring at.
"What is a Misha?" Cas tilted his head while he asked the question, you broke out into a smile and hugged your awkward friend. He lifted his two arms and patted your back, as if you were one of the boys.
"Glad to see you're not trying to suck my face" You giggled noticing everyone else wasn't laughing, so you kept quiet.
"Right well, I'm here to take you back." With a snap of his finger you were once again outside the bunker, as if whatever happened in the last 2 hours disappeared. You were still wrapped in Sam's jacket.
"OKAY WHAT THE HELL I'M SO FRIGGIN CONFUSED" Dean yelled out in confusion.
"Balthazar knew you were on him so he threw you into a universe, parallel to ours. My apologies"Cas stated while he nodded towards the three of you,
"Yeah well what's going on between you two?" You questioned, curious of why they were so secretive. Though the slight flutter of wings portrayed his departure and uninterested in your convos.
"Cas? CAS? dammit."
After the confusing day you decided you deserved hot chocolate. Your feet padded against the bunker floor while you neared the kitchen. You walked in seeing Sam shirtless with his back-facing you. You've seen the boys naked in so many scenarios, whether it was a patch up or anything. But after the fake life you two shared, something clicked within you.
"Heya Sam" Sam turned around with a cup in his hand. He had a whipped cream mustache and you laughed at his panicked expression.
"Don't tell Dean that i'm cheating on my diet." You agreed and walked towards him.
"Today was just a really stressful day" You reached up and wiped the whipped cream off of his top lip and you noticed your fingers lingered on there for a few extra seconds. You pulled away and cleared your throat, grabbing a mug for yourself.
"So how are you?" You asked in hopes to attempt a conversation in this unpredictable situation. You grabbed all your ingredients and threw them all in a rush while Sam stayed quiet.
"I meant every word you know. Every damn word. I need you Y/N , you're mine only and if you're ready. Then let me be your one and only" You gulped, nervous of the consequences that came from your happiness. You stared into his hazel green eyes and your heart melted at the sincerity.
"I need you too" You subconsciously whispered while he closed the distance between the two of you. His lips met yours again and your head was light and the butterflied in your stomach were too loud.
"Guys... i'm go- NOT IN THE PLACE WHERE WE EAT" Dean walked into your intimate moment and you pulled away from Sam, blushing at Dean finding out.
"As I was saying before you violated our poor counters, I'm going to go buy a damn 6 pack. Pace yourself, damn rabbits" Dean mumbled before leaving the room. You smiled into Sam's chest who simply kissed the crown of your head.
"Jealous you is my favourite" You heard Sam snicker, like he was going to retaliate but it was purely obvious he was jealous.
"Shut up... you're mine and mine only" Sam growled seductively in your ear and he picked you up while you giggled uncontrollably. He kept kissing you and leaving soft bites on your body which caused you to moan slightly.
"AT LEAST WAIT TILL I'M OUT OF THE DAMN BUNKER" Dean yelled out before he slammed the doors shut, leaving you with your jealous gigantor boyfriend.