Felix (Pewdiepie)

"Aliens! Skeletons! Jumpscares! PewDiePie!" I shouted at the camera. "That's what happens in today's video on y/nplaysvideogames! I'll see you there from across the screen! Toodles!"
I ended the vlog and posted it, setting up the tv and snacks. We were planning on recording multiple parts for this series. He is going to be in all of them. We would play games together before we started dating, and we still are now. It's just become something we enjoy doing together.
"Hey, did you hear that one about peter pan?" I asked.
"No," he responded.
"Well, it never gets old!" I laughed.
We also enjoy telling stupid jokes. I am very good at that.
"Oh god that was almost as awful as that dead body," He joked.
"Well then, anyway, hey fandahs(fan+pandas), how are you? I'm here with Felix, and we are going to play Gray. This game is actually a one player, so we are going to take turns playing the game. It is a horror mod, and yeah. I think i am going to do very well due to the fact that the only non-scary game on my channel is Minecraft," I said.
"I don't know how i'm going to do, if i start cursing and screaming in swedish, then assume that things are not going well. I mean, i remember playing this for my channel, but my camcorder died really quickly," he explained.
"You used it too much. Don't use it if you don't need to," I said.
"Okay, well, bros, i'm playing again but with my girlfriend. She is a pro at video games, mainly horror ones. When we play horror games together, we see who gets scared first; it's always me," he laughed.
"It is always you, but don't be sad, it's okay. I'm just not easily scared," I said.
"She's seen some crap," He said.
"I have not, I just started watching horror movies too early," i said.
"I haven't seen crap,, i'm just doin' life the way i was born and raised in the southern sun," he tried to use a southern accent.
"You're southern accent is terrible, Felix, seriously don't," I rolled my eyes.
"I don't care, now let's start playing," He said.
I got to play first. I started to play, making comments every now and then. "Pewds, this game is a little... gray."
"No! God that was an awful pun!" he groaned.
I kissed his cheek and went back to playing the game.