Markiplier

"Mark, are you sure about this...?" You asked your boyfriend nervously as he continued to set up his filming equipment.
"Of course! We've already been dating for 8 months! We have to tell my fans eventually." Mark said as he continued to adjust the camera.
"But, why?" You asked, pouting.
"My fans mean a lot to me and I want them to meet the girl I love," Mark glanced up at you as he adjusted the camera, "If you don't want to do this then we don't have to..." Mark said sadly as he turned to you.
"I-It's just...your fans mean so much to you, so I know that you'll believe them when they say that I'm not good enough for you." You said as tears pooled in the corners of your eyes, "I'm not asking you to stop caring about your fans, but can we just not tell them about us because I'm really not ready to lose you..." By the end of your little rant, the tears were pouring down your face, blurring your vision.
"(Y/N)..." Mark whispered as he stood from his chair, pulling you to him gently. "I love my fans, but you have to know that I love you too. You are smart, kind, funny, beautiful, and brave. You are the most amazing person I have ever met and I know that my fans will love you just as much as I do..." Mark said sincerely.
You remained silent, pulling Mark into a tight hug, "I love you so much, Mark..." You whispered into his neck, thankful that you had such a supportive boyfriend.
"I love you too, sweetheart." Mark responded, running his hands up and down your back comfortingly.
"Let's go do the video..." you pulled away, sniffling.
"Are you sure?" Mark asked as he wiped the tears from your cheeks. You nodded with a smile and you both sat down in front of the camera. Mark gave you a reassuring smile and a quick thumbs up before pressing the 'record' button on the camera.
"Hello, everybody. My name is Markiplier and today I have someone very special to introduce you to..." Mark started the video.
'Well, too late to turn back now...' You thought to yourself as Mark turned to you with another smile.