Assasins Creed AU

You put on a pair of old jeans, boots, a flannel, a vest overtop of it, and a hat. You got in your car and started to drive to the Kenway Tree Farm.
When you parked the car you took in a deep breath and stepped out of the car. You put your hands in your pockets as you saw Edward and Shay, Edward's cousin and your best friend, help people carry a tree. You then saw Connor look over at you and smile.
"(Y/N), you're here!" Connor then put down his axe and held out his hand for you to shake. "I'm glad you said you'd help out this year. It's surprisingly busy."
"I can tell," you said while looking around. People were every where and all of your friends even volunteered to help out the Kenway's. Jacob and Evie were arguing about who would hold the axe when they help people cut down trees. Arno and Élise worked the "café," well more like the walk in consesseion stand. Altaïr was yelling at Ezio to help him push the tree through the mechanism that ties up the trees while Ezio flirted with the young girl buying the tree. Adéwalé was helping people cut down the trees while Aveline ran cash register.
Just then you saw Shay and Edward walk up toward you. "Hey (Y/N)," Edward sang as he walked to the consesseion stand.
"Well okay," Connor mumbled as he glared at his half brother. "It seems that Edward has taken an unexpected break. So (Y/N) if you don't mind, can you help Shay please?"
"Sure thing," you said with a grin. You turned to Shay to see him wearing a grin identical to yours. You and Shay then started to walk away while Connor went to scold Edward.
After Shay grabbed an axe he walked over to you and you two walked down a path. "So do we just walk around?" you asked.
"Yeah, but usually we help out the people that are alone, but we haven't seen many this year. Probably getting artificial trees," Shay said while resting the axe onto his shoulder. "Say, do you wanna go to the petting zoo?"
"There's a petting zoo in this here?" you asked with a cocked eyebrow.
"Yeah! And I'm pretty sure Adéwalé can handle himself."
You followed Shay to the petting zoo and all of a sudden you heard Shay humming lightly. You pretend to not notice, but you smile got to you as he started to sing. "All I want for Christmas is you." He even changed the pitch of his voice like Mariah Carey! You started to laugh and Shay smirked. "What don't like my voice."
"No, it's fabulous Mariah."
"Thanks Nick."
You laughed as Shay rested the axe back onto his shoulder again. "Well now I know why I left you." You then started to say something but Shay cut you off.
"OMG llamas!" Shay screamed. You looked at Shay's face to see that it was a bit red and then he let out a sigh.
It was the end of the day and everyone had decided to get a tree after closing so there wouldn't be as much chaos. You grabbed an axe and started to walk down the path. All of a sudden you heard the sound of foot steps and heavy breathing. "(Y/N), please, let me help," Shay wheezed between breaths.
"Sure thing." You handed Shay the axe and started to look for the perfect tree. When you found the tree you told him to cut it down and help you put it onto the wagon you brought with you.
"So (Y/N), I'm really sorry about earlier." he said as he put the now tied up tree ontop of your car.
"Shay, you've apologized about fifty times today. Besides, I don't get why you're apologizing."
"No, you don't understand," he said while grabbing both of your hands and caressing them with his thumbs. "I am in love with you, and what I said, it just slipped."
You then smiled and started to chuckle. "That's what was bothering you? Well don't beat yourself up over it because I love you too."
Shay then put one of his hands on your cheek and smiled. "And this is why I love you." He leaned in close and before your lips met you saw the Christmas lights go on and everyone giggled/snickered. You smiled and backed away. Shay turned around and glared at everyone else then turned back to you and smirked. "So where were we?"
You opened up the car door and looked at him. "I'm sorry, but they ruined the moment, maybe tomorrow?" As you got in the car you rolled down the window and looked in the rear view mirror. You smirked as you saw Shay curse and chase after all the boys, mainly Jacob and Edward, while everyone else laughed and chanted "fight."