Dean Winchester

"You're such a jerk Dean Winchester." You shout as you run towards him in the training ring in the bunker basement. Your limbs deftly moving reaching their target every time; however each move connecting with a block from Dean, every attack perfectly deflected.

"And what are you going to do about it small fry? Kill me with cuteness?" He responded, his lips at your ear. Trying to pushing away from his chest your eyes locked with his freshly mowed lawn eyes, his smile causing the wrinkles beside his eyes to be seen and his solid muscled arms held you to him.
"Don't tempt me cupcake!" You responded your lips coming ever so close to his; you could feel his breath on your face. Moving your body from his hold, you jabbed, swerved and tried to go in for an upper cut but he knew you better and dodged every move you made.
"You really think you can get me with the very moves I taught you?" He responded, moving easily to give you soft jabs here and there, although you dodged most, he still got some in. Each an every time he would place you in a hold, his sculpted chest would be firm against your back, his lips always so close to your ear, you wished his head would drop just enough so his lips would connect with your neck.
Losing your head a little at the fact he could still kick your ass or maybe it was the pent up lust that was radiating through your veins; you moved in recklessly. Although you nailed him one to the side he soon moved, tackled you to the ground and had you pinned, his arms holding yours fast to the floor as he hovered over you. Beads of sweat moving down his face as his chest rose and fell inches from your own. Looking into the green pools of his eyes you couldn't help but wish his lips would just move close enough to touch your own. But this was your fate, you and Dean had been working together for three years now and nothing happened.
Well that wasn't entirely true, every moment between the two of your was playful flirtation, every training session was a cheeky dance of lust and every time your eyes locked it was more than just a look, there was something behind his eyes. What only confused you more was the way Dean touched you, his hands would softly draw circles on your own when you were watching movies, when you were cooking his hands would always find their way around your waist, when you were hunting you were always back to back with each movement and every nightmare that haunted you would be chased away by Dean who would come and hold you while you slept when it became too much.
But with all the feather light touches, the almost kissed and the passion you could never act on it; Dean was a self-professed lone wolf and you're independence would never allow you to admit any kind of feeling. So you both remained in the violent dance between an almost and a maybe.

You're heart rate rose as Dean's eyes pieced through your own, "You're lucky you've got me around, or you'd never make it out alive." He commented, you could almost feel his words on your lips.
"I did just fine on my own before you came along." You responded, the lump in your throat almost making it impossible to talk.
"Doesn't matter, maybe I want to be the person who's got your back." He responded with hooded eyes. Your hands slipped from his grip, your finger tracing the line of his cheek to his jaw, your legs reflexively wrapping themselves around him. You could almost hear a roar come from his chest as the sound from the old door creaking open broke the spell entirely. Dean rolled off you in a moment knowing how your current position looked, you wish you could have dragged him back down but instead you pushed your arms above your head and used them as leverage to let you jump up.
Sam walked in, his eyes assessing the situation, his smug smile telling us we had been busted. Clearing his throat he began, "Y/N I need your help getting into the homeland security database, they switched up their privileges so our SQL isn't working. Think you can fix it?"
"Easy, it'll take me 10 seconds, we'll be in and out before they even know." You responded, your eyes went to Dean again, wishing you didn't have to leave, dreaming of what could have happened if Sam would have waited another 30 seconds. Following Sam up stairs you let Dean pack up the equipment you had been using.
"When are you two finally going to stop dancing around each other?" Sam asked laughing to himself as we entered the library.