Stuart Twombly

"To answer you're question, Billy, Albert Einstein stated that you can not fabric the line between past, present, and the future there for time does not truly exist. Kinda like Stuart's girlfriend y/n..." Neha loudly announced.
"Doubt all you want, but she'll be here in five minutes," Stuart responded cooly.
"Stuart, she's never shown! Where did you meet this girl anyway?"
"Facebook."
"Oh. My. God. You are sooooo getting catfished, dude!" Nick started cracking up.
"We're mutuals!"
"Stuart, that means nothing!" Neha shouted, "She's probably some inmate using their free time at the computers!"
"I'll make you a bet, if she's real you buy us lunch."
"And if she's not you owe me $100 and you have to say 'Neha is always right and more smart than I shall ever be'." She smiled smugly.
"What are you five?" Stuart raised an eyebrow.
"Do we have a deal?"
"Deal..." He sighed and the two shook on it.
All of a sudden Stuart's phone started dancing across his desk, "The moment of truth, she's here...."
_________________
You waited on your bike for a few seconds trying to stop your hands from shaking. You couldn't believe you were about to meet the man who had captivated your heart through mere text messages. Your mother doubted you saying that it was to good to be true. But the fact of the matter is that you had to take the chance on this one. You had been screwed over so many times now and if this really was Stuart, the man in the pictures, then why would you even dare pass this up??
You noticed the door open and that was your signal to hop off. You took off your helmet and shook your scrunched up hair out.
———————
She removed her helmet and her hair flowed behind. I turned to Neha, "catfish my ass."
"You haven't even seen her face yet, dipshit." She retorted.
Just like that the girl from the pictures was now staring at me and her luxurious, y/e/c eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. She is the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on.
"Y/N?!" I ran to her.
________________
"Stuart!!" You opened up your arms and embraced his hug as he spun you around. "I can't believe it's you!"
"You're finally here! wow, I can finally hold you close and never let go!" He teased, squeezing tighter.
"So you're y/n?" A girl wearing a scowl like the newest fashion statement approached you.
——————–
My stomach dropped, leave it to Neha to try to ruin this.
"Wow, you're real...." She gasped. Y/N shyly smiled and stuck out her hand to shake it. "You must be Neha, I've heard a lot about you." She handled it well.
Lyle soon approached his mouth agape, "H-h-hi!"
_______________
"And you must be Lyle?" You laughed, waving at the nervous guy checking you out.
"Ummm, ya, that's me, Lyle!"
"I'm a little rusty, but doesn't that mean "of the island" in French?" You beamed.
"Y-y-yes it does." He swooned.
"His family is French, anyway, wow pretty and smart. I approve," Neha looked you up and down.
"And you also owe me and my lovely girlfriend lunch, as you promised," Stuart smirked, taking your hand and started giving you a quick tour as you made your way to the cafe.