Adam Milligan

You walked into a diner and you scanned around the room, spotting two guys sitting in a booth you made your way over to them. "Hi, sorry to bother you.... Uh I'm Y/N Milligan. I was wondering if I could talk to you, it's very important" you sighed. Both brothers looked between each other before Sam nodded. "Of course sit down" he said. You smiled lightly as you took a seat next to Sam, Dean sat the other side. "Did you say Milligan?" Sam asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "Yeah, that's what I need to talk to you about. You're Sam and Dean Winchester right?" you asked, needing to make sure. "Yeah, how do you know us?" Dean asked, being precautions. "Adam told me about you" you explaining smiling. "Listen he's not been home in months. He told me he was helping you guys out and wouldn't be back for awhile. But he hasn't gotten in touch, I was worried" you sighed. Sam and Dean looked at each other again, both sharing the same expression. "Um Y/N..." Sam started before you cut him off. "He is still with you right? I didn't want to tell him the news over the phone but I didn't think he'd be gone this long. I knew a few days before he left, but I wanted to surprise him" you smiled placing your hand on your stomach. Both boys eyes moved to see the bump, neither having taken any notice before. "Y/N, there's something you need to know" Sam said swallowing the lump in his throat....