Chapter Four: Meeting his family

Tessa's P.O.V:
It's my third week in Detroit and man do I hate it! I feel so bored! I haven't really gone out much since I don't know my way around and since I don't have any friendsin Detroit that live close to Marshall.

Today was the week that myself and Marshall are going to announce our 'engagement' live on radio. I was so worried and scared about how it was going to go down with my family. I mean yeah its a fake engagement but maybe this could amend things with my family.

It was 3 in the afternoon and I hadn't seen Marshall once today. I was guessing he hadn't woken up since his keys were in its usual space.

I tap my feet onto the floor as I think of a few lyrics. I had to get out a new album soon, but I just couldn't think of any words! I lean my head against the kitchen counter and groan in frustration.

"Who the fuck are you!" A females voice echos through the kitchen making me jump off the stool. I turn around to find a blond women standing in the kitchen doorway.

She was wearing a pair of blue jeans with a pink top and sneakers. Her hair was open and tucked behind her ears. Next to her was a brunette around the age of 10 and a little girl around the age of 7. Oh god, no baby mama drama please...

It's funny, in these three weeks I haven't seen anyone in Marshall's house apart from his friends and cleaner. His brother hasn't come around yet and neither have his kids.

Thinking about it, he hasn't really talked about his kids or mentioned his brother to me in these past days. I guess he's a private person.

"I-I'm Tessa." I stutter and place my pen on top of my notebook.

"Why are you here?" She asks rudely.

"I think you should ask Marshall that." I say, the women let's go off the two children's hand and walks closer to me until she stops just a few inches away.

"I asked you a fucking question. Marshall's supposed to be looking after his kids today. He's not supposed to be having young whores and prostitutes like you running around when I finally decided for our kids to come here!" She howls at me. This bitch.

"Listen here, bitch. I'm no fucking prostitute or a whore! I'm his fucking fiancé. So, who the fuck are you?" I ask taking a step closer. The women's mouth drops opens when she hears the word fiancé.

"I'm Kim...The mother of his children, so tell me why the fuck are you lying!" She shouts.

"I'm not lying! Go ask him." I snap at her.

"He should've told me." She mumbles and storms off upstairs leaving her kids in the kitchen doorway.

Marshall's P.O.V:
"Marshall!!" I wake up to a loud banging on the door. I groan and cover my head. "Marshall! I swear if you don't open this door I will break it down!" I hear Kim shout from the other side of the door.

Wait, Kim? When the fuck did she get here. I jump out of bed and power walk towards the door, she bangs louder and louder as I get closer.

"Hold on a fucking minute!!" I shout and unlock the door. I don't usually lock it but with Tessa in the house, I guess I need privacy.

"Why didn't you tell me!" Kim shouts walking into my room.

"Tell you what?" I groan and rub my eyes. I couldn't fall asleep all night so I took a few sleeping pills to help me. I guess I over slept.

"About the bitch you have downstairs!" Kim says. Which bitch? Then it clicks to me, she met Tessa. I sigh and takes a seat on the end of my bed.

"You mean Tessa. She's a fucking friend, what's there to tell?" I say as I watch Kim pace back and foward around my room.