Chapter 25 - The Last Straw

Marshall's P.O.V:
My eyes stay glued to the tv screen but I can't concentrate on what's being said in this interview with Jay Z. I lean back into my seat and drop my my head down on the couch back rest and look up at the lights.

She's driving me fucking nuts...

I can't stop thinking about her. I can't stop thinking about Tessa. Yeah, it was all just fun when I kissed her but I want more. I wanted more. But she just fucked it all up.

She made me look like a fucking pussy to the world when that guy kissed her outside our hotel. Celebrity's are already fucking talking about it. All those cock sucking rappers are out there, making fun of me one live radio and all because of that bitch.

All because of Tessa, i'm getting less respect like I used to. All because she broke a rule. I mean what the fuck happened happened to the contract that we both agreed to and signed?

She thinks I fucked those groupies last night. She actually thinks I had sex with them whilst she was asleep in there? Na man! I never would go back on my word like that.

But I ain't gonna tell her that. Why should I when she tried to get revenge on me by letting the guy kiss her. Paparazzi follow her everywhere so she must have known about taking photos. She did that shit on purpose.

"...Ayo...Ay..Ay slim!" I snap out my thoughts and open my eyes when I hear fifty snap his fingers and call my name. "You alright man. You looking kinda stressed." He says as he hands me a beer bottle.

"I'm good man." I mumble and take the bottle from him, even though I was already tipsy.

"You and Tessa had a fight or some shit?" He asks.

"No." I mumble and keep my eyes fixed on the tv.

"She looked pretty gutted when she saw you make out with that chick the other night." He says.

"I what?" I quickly look away from the tv and look at him.

"You forgot?" He asks in disbelief and sits up, I don't say anything in response and look away from him as I bury my face in my hands.

"You fucked up big time." Llyod says as he drops down on the single couch on my right.

"Everyone saw me kissing that girl?" I ask.

"Yeah man. I'd be suprised if no one took any pictures." Fifty says.

So Tessa kissed that guy for revenge? She saw me kiss some other chick because I was fucking drunk and she fucking knew that and yet she's giving me a bad name?

Two can play that fucking game.

Tessa's P.O.V:
I straighten the last few strands of my hair and place down the hair iron as I stand up. I walk towards my suitcase and grab my black heels and jacket.

"Miss Black?" A security man calls.

"Yes?" I shout back as I grab my phone and pull on my grey coat.

"The cars waiting for you." The guard says before he starts to walk away.

"Where's Marshall?" I call after him.

"He's waiting in the car." The guard says before he walks out.

I grab all my belongings and walk out the hotel room. Two guards walk beside me as we make it down to the ground floor.

I'm blinded by the camera flashes as the glass doors open. I keep my head low and cover my face with my hand as I quickly get into the car and close the door behind me.