Chapter 146 - I'm Leaving You

Tessa's P.O.V:
I flinch and cover my face with my hands when Marshall throws the chair across the room and smashes the mirror, making the glass shatter into tiny pieces. Jameson cries as he stays seated in his baby seat. Marshall paces up and down in the room as he breaths heavily and runs his shaky fingers through his hair. 

I lets out a another loud scream as he throws his fist into the wall. I hear crunching noise and look away from him as he yells out in pain in anger. I try to get up and reach out for Jameson but my body seems so numb and the room feels like it's spinning. 

"We have a fucking family!" Marshall screams. 

"And i'm trying to protecting our family!" I manage to shout back. Marshall lets out another loud scream and punches his fist into the wall again. He moves back and hisses out in pain as he clenches and uncleanches his fist. I finally mange stand up and pick up Jameson who clutches onto my shirt as he cries and places his head on my shoulder. "I'm...Sorry but I...I'm leaving you." I says, making him let out a shaky laugh.

"I'm not letting you do this to us. I'm not letting you quit on me, Tessa! You hear me? I'm not letting you leave!" He screams at me. 

"You have no choice!" I yell, my voice slightly cracking near the end. "We just signed the contract!" I add. 

"Fuck the contract! You're staying with me!" He points his finger at me. I shake my head and pick up my bags and walk out with Jameson still in my arms. Marshall walks out right after me and follows me to the elevator. I press my finger down on the elevator and place Jameson in his baby seat. 

I let out a heavy sigh when Marshall quickly steps into the elevator before the door closes. I turn away from Marshall and to my suprise he just stands there quietly. The elevator comes to a stop before I walk out with Jameson. We make our way out the back of the building and to my suprise there's no one there.

Marshall unlocks the car door before I pull open the back door and place Jameson down. I hand him his milk bottle before I buckle him in. I take a step back and close the door. I get ready to walk away and call a car but Marshall stops me. 

"You're coming home with me. They said your staying with me until the second contract is signed which is in two months." He says. "Get in the fucking car." He adds, making me sigh. 

***

"I've spent way too much time with you....and worked on our relationship way too much to let you just leave me." Marshall says as he drives. I stay quiet as I look out the window. Jameson laughs to himself as he stays seated at the back. "I have two months with you and i'm going to make you realise how much of a big fucking mistake you just made." He says, raising his voice slightly.

We signed the contract earlier on today. Marshall didn't take it too well but in the end, he signed it after I begged him too. He had no choice but to sign the contract since our mangers were there and so were the creators of the contract. Of course, they want to make my life even more misrebal and said that they are planning our reason for divorce and we will leave each other in two months. 

Two fucking months!

Marshall took the two months on as a challenge and promised me that in the end I would want to stay with him. Of course I want to stay with him but we all know I can't. We have the Grammys in a couple of days, that's the day we act like we're fighting which the papparazi will catch onto.

Then eventually, the divorce papers will be signed and by the end of the two months, it's going to be over. I'm going to move back to California and this time I won't have Karla and Chris with me. We haven't talked about what's going to happen with the kids but one of us will have to fly over to see them.