Chapter 149 - Greece (Part Three)

Tessa's P.O.V:
"Tessa." Marshall calls me as I stand up. I sniff as I turn my back towards him as I slowly make my way towards the door. I wipe my wet cheeks and clear my throat as I try my best to control my emotions. I pull the door open before I walk out.

"Mom?" Iris calls me again.

"Yes love?" I walk down the hallway and down the staircase and into the living room area.

"Jameson's nappy needs changing." She says as she helps Hailie rip open the popcorn packet.

"Okay." I nod. I pick up Jameson from the carpet and get his changing mat.

"Dad, we're starting the movie!" Hailie shouts. No reply. "Dad!" She shouts again. No reply again.

"You're dad's on the phone, Hai-Hai. Just give him a couple of minutes and then he'll be-" I say as I change Jamesons diaper and get cut off.

"What are we watching?" Marshall appears in the doorway.

"I don't know yet. Just waiting for Ryder." Iris says.

"Well go and get him so we can get started." Marshall drops down on the couch and pulls Milo next to him as Hailie makes her way towards him with a huge smile on her face.

"Okay." Iris sighs and walks away. Neither of us say a thing as I change Jamesons diaper and as Marshall watches Hailie and Milo talk to eachother about the movies they've watched before. "Ryder's not in his room." Iris walk's in with dvd's in her hand.

"Well have you checked on the balcony?" I ask. Iris nods as she walks further into the room. "The pool?" I ask.

"I've checked everywhere." She states.

"Where is he then?" Marshall mumbles as he sits up.

"He was with you last." I stand up.

"Me?" Marshall turns around to look at me. "He was on the balcony last time I saw him." He adds.

"When?" I walk towards my black slippers and slip my feet into them.

"When Iris was ordering food." Marshall answers.

"He went after you." I tell him. "As soon as you walked out, a minute or two later he followed you." I add.

"Well he didn't come to me." Marshall shakes his head.

"Well where is he then?" I throw my hands up in the air as I huff.

"Leroy was here." Marshall says, making me look at him. "Leroy was fucking at the restaurant and now-" He stops talking and goes quiet. I swallow hard as we stare at eachother. I know both of us are thinking the same thing.

Leroy's found out about us and now he's taken Ryder.

I swallow hard as I shake my head. He threatened the kids the last time I saw him and now Ryder's not here. We don't wait another second and quickly turn to walk out the door. Marshall flips his phone open and calls security as I call Leroy. Iris looks confused and worried at the same time as she stands there and watches us.

"Leroy's phone is switched off." I sigh.

"Well if he's here in Greece, how the fuck can he receive your damn call?" Marshall mumbles. "We should have changed Ryder's sim too." Marshall lets out a heavy sigh as he covers his face with his hand.

"I'm going to look around the hotel." I say as I pick up my mobile from the table.

"I'll drive around the hotel and the markets." Marshall says as he picks up his keys. "Iris, Alaina, Hailie and Milo. You guys are coming with me. There's no way i'm leaving you on your own." Marshall says as he grabs his keys. "You keep Jameson close by." He mumbles.