Chapter 80 - Back To Normal (Well...Kinda)

Tessa's P.O.V:
I hum to myself as I fill my wine glass up to the top and walk out the kitchen. I bump into something hard, making me almost fall onto the ground until I get pulled up quickly. I look up at Alexander and let out a long sigh. He spilled half of my wine on the floor when he bumped into me. Well....When I bumped into me.

"It's 10am." He states.

"And?" I mumble as I walk away from him and to find something to clean the mess up.

"And you are drunk." He says, making me roll my eyes.

"I am not-" I start but my words a get cut short when I trip over the leg of the stool and fall down face down. "Ow..." I moan.

"I've got you." Alexander sighs as he helps me up. "Come on." He mumbles and walks towards the door.

"I need to clean up the mess." I say as I look back at shattered wine glass.

"I got it. Come on." Alexander says sternly.

"Since when do you ever clean?" I laugh.

"I don't....Jacob or someone will sort it out." He shrugs, making me roll my eyes. "Right..." He mumbles as he walks into the living room. "You stay seated right here." He says as he slowly pushes me back down on the leather couch. "You...Maid...." Alexander says quickly. I watch the new house maid walk into the living room.

"Uhr...Yes?" She says.

"There's broken glass in the kitchen, maid." Alexander says. "Clean that up." He adds. She's pretty with blonde hair and green eyes but I can't remember her name, if I did I would tell Alexander to stop calling her maid and call her by her real name.
"Okay, is that all?" She asks.

"Yes. Go away now." He says and sits down on the couch across me.

"You are so rude!" I tut.

"I don't like her." He shrugs as he leans back.

"Well I do." I state.

"She tried to make a move on me." He mumbles, making me roll my eyes.

"Correction, little brother. She did make a move on you....And you made out with her too until you realised that you're not officially divorced yet." Leonardo says as he walks into the room.

"Very funny." Alexander mumbles as Leonardo drops a brown envelope in Alexanders lap. Alex clears his throat and puts it behind his backs.

I'm guessing those are the divorce papers. Alexander is really good at hiding emotions. I can tell that he truly still cares about his soon to be ex wife but he's pushing his emotions down so he can be there for his kids.

"You're drunk." I look up and sigh.

"I am not drunk." I state.

"Yes you are." Leonardo states.

"She's drunk." Alexander sighs.

"It's been a week....one week since you started to drink this much." Leonardo says, making me groan as I fall down on the sofa and stretch my legs.

"Please just stop talking." I mumble against the pillow. "My head hurts." I add.

"Yeah...That happens when you drink all night and all morning." Alexander says.

"I wasn't drinking all-" I start but get cut off.

"Does Marshall know?" Leonardo says quickly.

"Know about what?" I ask.

"About the drinking." He gestures towards the cabinets that are filled with alcohol bottles.

"He knows I drink." I shrug.