Chapter 107 - I Miss The Old Her

Marshall's P.O.V:
"New York!" I scream into the mic before I wipe the sweat of my face with a towel. I watch the crowd go wild as I stand infront of them. "Thank you for making us feel like we're at home." I say into the mic when they settle down a little. "And." I breath out heavily. "Thank you for having us. It was a real pleasure performing for you guys." I say before the lights go down.

"We love you New York!" Proof screams into the mic before he starts to walk away along with me. Paul waits back stage and taps my shoulder, making me quickly move his hand away.

"Get the fuck off me." I mumble and walk right past him as I hear him let out a sigh.

"You did great, Marshall!" I hear him yell at me and just ignore him again. Security follow me as I walk towards my dressing room. I open the door and walk in before I turn around to face the three tall man.

"What? You gonna follow me inside too?" I raise my brow and watch them as they look at eachother. "You wanna see me get undressed and get changed? Hu? Is that what you fucking want?" I add.

"Mr Mathe-" One of them starts but I cut him off.

"Man, get the fuck outta my face!" I snap and slam the door in their faces.

I let out a sigh as I lean against the door and lock it. Jay told me to be careful around my gaurds. He said that they're all working for Leroy and Paul and that they report everything back to them. Just like the cleaners, drivers, cooks and the other people around me do.

"Fuck me." I mumble as I bang the back of my head a couple of times against the door.

I let out a sigh and stand up straight when I hear my phone buzz on the coffee table. I throw the towel that's on my shoulder on the couch before I walk towards the coffee table and pick my phone up. I flip it open and read the latest text.

Tessa: How did the concert go?

I read out the text loud and smile lightly as I walk towards the couch. I move my clothes and bag away before I sit down and kick my feet up on the table.

Me: It went great. I miss you and love you. Can't wait to come home. See you soon baby x!

Once i'm done typing the text, I look for the send button and just when i'm about to hit the send button, my smile slowly fades away and I quickly delete the text when reality hits me.

"Damn it, Marshall." I sigh as I clutch on my phone and rub my hands across my face. 'Damn it." I mumble again.

Me: Yeah. It was fine.

I quickly type up my text before I hit the send button and flip my phone closed. I throw my phone beside me and sink down on the couch as I cover my face with my hands.

***

"Is it Tessa?" I don't say anything to proof as we both stand on top of the balcony and look out at the city. "Come on man, you can tell me anything." He nudges me.

"I can't." I let out a small sigh.

"Course you can." He says. "We're brothers." He adds.

"No, Proof. I actually can't say anything." I state.

Anything I say to Proof about the contract or Tessa will only put him in danger. I don't want my best friend to get hurt so I haven't told him a single thing. He knows about Tessa losing her memory but that's it. Nothing else.

"Well...Look at the brighter side of things....At least she hasn't forgotten about you." Proof says and looks back at the view.

"Yeah." I let out a sigh. "There's that..." I add as I shake my head slightly.

All On ContractOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara