Chapter 120 - An Autumn Wedding (Part Two)

Tessa's P.O.V:
Andrew tucks his phone back into his pocket after he sends our brothers a text. Chris walks in and smiles at me lightly before he turns to madre and lets out a sigh.

"Did she say anything else?" Chris asks.

"No." I shake my head. The door swings open and I watch Jacob walk in before he is followed by Alex, Leonardo, Liam and Jay.

"You look beautiful." Jay says, making me smile lightly before I nod at him and whisper a quick thank you. He then turns to Karla. "You look amazing, Karla." He says to Karla. Karla clears her throat and looks away from him as she folds her arms across her chest.

What's up with her?

"Madre." Leonardo says as he sinks down infront of her. "Look at me." He calls her as she rummages through her handbag.

"Talk to them, Leonardo." Mom says.

"To who?" He asks.

"To your big brother and birdezella over there." She says, making me roll my eyes as I shake my head.

"The ceremony should have started five minutes ago, mama." Alex says. "We need to-" He carries on but immediately stops talking when madre holds up her hand to silence him.

"This ceremony will not start until your father is here to walk her down the aisle-" She says in anger but gets cut off.

"Father is not coming!" Jacob states.

"And I don't want to here another word out of you all until he is here!" She raises her voice at us all, making us all go quiet.

"Madre." Andrew says. "Papa is not coming. We have guest waiting outside in the cold. Tessa is getting married-" He adds and gets cut off as Micheal walks in.

"Not without her father walking her down the aisle she isn't!" She snaps

"Papa is not coming. He just phoned." Micheal says as he closes the door behind himself and locks it. "We're ten minutes late. Let's go." He adds.

"Why isn't he coming?" She asks.

"He has work." Micheal shrugs.

"Work on his daughters wedding?" Madre says in disbelief.

"Yes, mama. He's busy." Micheal adds. I look up at Jacob and Jay when they lean closer to eachother.

"Yeah, busy burning in hell." Jay whispers as Jacob laugh silently whilst the others try to convince mom to get up. I shake my head at them and look away.

"He's not coming to his daughters wedding." Mom lets out a sigh.

"No." Micheal shakes his head.

"And you won't wait for him until he's free?" She asks.

"The ceremony should have started already, Madre. We can't wait for him any longer." He says sadly.

"Well then...It's only right if I don't go either." She says as she looks away from Micheal.

"What?" Liam and I say at the same time.

"Mama, Tessa is getting married. You weren't their for her first wedding at least be here for this one." He shakes his head.

"What will everyone think if I go there without your father?" She says.

"Not much since he's never there for anything else." Jacob shrugs. "He wasn't there for Andrews wedding or  Leonardo's. He wasn't even there for Micheals." He adds.