Chapter 21 - Live In The Moment

Tessa's P.O.V:
I take out a water bottle from the hotels mini fridge and drink from it as I walk towards the kitchen area. Paul had booked us the presidential suite so the whole floor was ours.

I stir the pasta pan and lean against the counter as I wait for it to cook. My eyes roam around the huge suite. I can't believe i'm sharing this with Marshall. I left the club an hour ago and Marshall decided to stay with 50 Cent and his group.

My mind drifts back to the kiss that Marshall and I shared on the balcony. It was just so sweet and the way he kissed me with passion was just so...ugh! I don't know how describe it but I know I want him to kiss me again.

We actually got busted by 50 cents group coming with a coupe of girls and alot of alcohol. I lay off the drinks for the remaining night and I noticed that Marshall did too.

My head shoots up when I hear the hotel rooms door open. I watch as Marshall's security come in and nod at me before they place the rest of mine and Marshall's suitcases down.

"Hey." Marshall walks in as he unzips his jacket and tosses it on his suitcase.

"Hi." I smile at him. The security mumble something to Marshall and then walk out of the room, leaving us alone.

Marshall's eyes roam around the room making me look away from him and carry on cooking. He walks towards the kitchen area and look around the kitchen before he walks behind me towards the fridge.

"Well this is nice." Marshall says and wraps his arm around my stomach as he pushes his front against my back.

"Mhmm. It is, isn't it. Very comfortable." I nod and turn to face him as I chuckle and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Oh yeah. The rooms nice too. But I wasn't talking about the room. I was on about you." He smirks and pecks me on the cheek.

Marshall moves me away from the stove and picks me up and places me gently down on the kitchen top. He separates my legs and stands between them before he presses his lips onto mine.

He squeezes my thigh when I little moan escapes my lip as we kiss. I place my hands on his chest and move my head back slowly to breathe but Marshall bites on my bottom lip, making me move towards him.

"Marshall..." I whine with my bottom lip trapped between his teeth.

"We got company." He says as he picks me up and walks us to a couch. I wrap my legs around him for support.

"Who?" I ask as he gently drops me down on the couch.

"Curtis." He mumbles and lays down. He places his head on my laps and spreads his legs on the couch as he yawns.

"Are you hungry?" I ask him as I stroke his hair. Marshall nods in response. "You look tired. Are you sure you're up for guests?" I ask.

"You're wifey material, you know that?" Marshall says making me laugh. "I'm not tired. Just need a cold shower." He mumbles and sits up.

I watch him as he gets up and walks towards the bedroom area. I move the pillow off my lap and walk into the kitchen to switch the stove off.

"You gonna get dressed?" Marshall shouts from the bathroom.

"Uhr...Yeah." I shout back as I look at my sweat shorts and black top.

I take out my red thigh length dress and look for my hair iron and make up. I straighten my hair and and leave it down before I start to apply my make up.

Once i'm satisfied with the way my make up and hair looks, I slip into my dress and look for my matching heels through the suitcases.

Marshall walks into the room with a towel low on his waist and his hair wet. I look away from him quickly and open my next suitcase to get my shoes.