Chapter 102 - Bad Dream

Tessa's P.O.V:
"Okay Tessa." The doctor sighs. "Repeat it all to me again " He says and looks up at me.

Andrew leans against the wall and looks at the ground, looking worried. I look away from him and my eyes lock onto Karla who smiles and nods at me as she sits down on the chair besides my bed. I look up at Chris who's standing behind the chair with his hands on Karla's shoulder.

"My name is Tessa Sanchez Black. I have 6 brothers." I say in a bored tone.

"Name them in order please." He says.

"First there's Andrew." I sigh and watch the doctor nod. "Then it's Leonardo and then-" I start but stop talking. "How many times do I have to go over this?" I ask and watch him sigh.

"We didn't run tests when you woke up which was our mistake, Tessa. We have to do this. It's protocol." He says making me sigh.

"Then it's my brother Micheal, then it's the twins Alexander first and the Liam. They're 10 minutes apart if you must know." I say as I look up at him and watch him smile lightly as he nods. "Then it's Jacob...Then Jay and then it's me." I sigh and lean back.

"Good. Are you in a relationship?" He asks.

"Yes." I nod. "Where is he anyway?" I turn to face Chris who looks away from me.

"He's on his way, love." Karla smiles, making me let out a sigh as I nod.

"Tessa." Dr James calls me.

"He better have a good excuse for showing up so late." I mumble as I look down at the novel in my lap.

"Forget about him." Chris says.

"Tessa." Dr James calls me again.

"I can't just forget about my husband." I state and ignore the person that opens the door and walks in. "Is it so hard to come see your wife after she was attacked. I mean....What kinda of husband is so busy with his career that he can't take time off to his wife who's in pain?" I say in disbelief. "I'm gonna kill Marcus when I see him. Just watch me." I huff.

"Tess." Chris clears his throat, making me look up.

"What?" I sigh. Chris looks at the door and back at me. I turn away from them and my eyes lock onto dark blue ones. "You're the guy that was here when I woke up." I say as I sit up. "I'm sorry I was blabbing on about my husband." I tell him as I tuck my hair behind my ear. "I didn't mean too...Shit...You're probably gonna talk to the papparazi." I say. "I don't really want to kill my husband." I tell him. "Well I do...But...He hasn't come to seen me yet an-" I start but I quickly stop. "I'm sorry, i'm talking too much again." I say and look up at him. "It's the meds I think-" I carry on but get cut off.

"Marshall. Can I...Talk to you." Karla stands up.

Marshall...Cute name, cute guy.

I clear my throat and smile awkwardly when he just stands there and stares at me. Karla takes his arm and whispers something to him before he tares his eyes away from mine and walks out the room with Karla.

***

"I'm sorry." Dr James says.

"You're sorry." I repeat as I wipe my tears. I shake my head and reach for the tissue box. "No. This...It...Has to be some kind of joke." I state.

"Tessa....It's 2004-" Andrew starts but I cut him off.

"It's 1998." I state.

"It's February....2004, Tess." Jacob shakes his head.

"Get out." I whisper as I wipe away my tears.

"Tes-" Alex starts but I cut him off.

"Get out!" I scream. "Get the hell out!" I scream again as I throw the stack of magazines at my brothers. Nick drops his head and walks out first, Micheal follows him out slowly before the rest walk out.