Chapter 117 - I'm Going To Be An Aunty...Again

Karla's P.O.V:
"What!" Tessa screams through the phone. I laugh as I sniff and wipe my tears away. "What....Oh my god!" She says. "You're...Oh my god, you're..." She trails off and scream loudly, making me laugh.

"Pregnant." I finish off her sentence. "I'm pregnant." I say as I look up at Chris who's smiles at me as he picks up Chris and places him on his shoulders.

"How long have you known?" She asks.

"A couple of days now." I say.

"Oh my god, Karla." She lets out a soft breath. "Oh my god. You have no fucking idea how happy I am for you and Chris and Milo." She says. "Congratulations....I am...Oh my god." She huffs and laughs.

"You're going to be an aunty again." I tell her and hear her sniff.

Great, she's crying which is only going to make me cry again!

"I'm gonna be an aunty...Again." She lets out a small laugh. "I can't believe this. Finally...Something good is happening." She says, making me nod.

***

I walk out of my office and lock the door behind me, only to bump into my husband when I turn around. I place my hand on my heart and let out a sigh as I lean back against the door.

"You almost gave me a heart attack." I state and watch him smile.

"Where you off to?" He asks as he leans down and kisses me.

"I have a surgery." I tell him.

"Before your test-" He starts, making me cut in quickly to stop the lecture that I know he's going to give me.

"Baby, i'll be done before 4pm. I promise, i'll make it in time for my appointment." I say as I place my hand against his chest and watch him as he lets out a long sigh and looks away from me.

"You better be there before 4." He says sternly.

"I will." I shrug. "I have to go. I'll see you in the afternoon." I say softly and stand on my tiptoes to kiss him.

"See you then baby." He whispers and crutches down infront of me.

"Chris. What are you doing?" I tut.

"I'll see you then too, little man." He says and kisses my stomach making me laugh as I roll my eyes before I push him away. "Someone will see you-" I start and quickly stop ad he stands up. "Little man?" I raise my brow and watch him laugh.

"Yeah. We're gonna have another boy." He says, making me let out a small laugh.

"Uh hu...We'll see about that." I roll my eyes. "Anyway, I have to go. Don't miss me too much." I say as I throw my arms around him.

"It's gonna be hard but i'll try." He says as we both lean closer to eachother, I let out a small laugh as I shake my head before we kiss. Chris finally lets go and steps aside. "Bye." He says as he smiles down at me.

"Bye." I mumble as I walk past him.

Just like always, I ignore all the stares as I walk down the crowded hallway and make my way towards the main reception and wait for the nurse to deal with another nurse.

I look around the huge hospital and smile lightly. This place is like my second home and i'm going to miss coming here in a couple of weeks when the cancer will get worse and when I won't be able to leave my bed.

I haven't talked to this about anyone, not even Chris and not Tessa because she doesn't even know that the doctors gave me around a year three months ago. I won't get much time with my baby which kills to think about but I know he or she will be safe and live a happy life with Chris, Tessa, Nick and hopefully Marshall too.