Chapter 154 - It's Going To Kill Us

Nicklaus' P.O.V:
I keep my phone pressed against my ear as I push open the door and walk into the designer shop. I nod at the lady in black dress before she leads me towards the sofas infront of the the small runway.

"Is he here?" I hear Olivia shout. I step onto the stage before Olivia peeps her head out from behind the curtin. "What took you so long?" She asks as I place my hand on her cheek and lean foward to peck her on her lips.

"Traffic." I mouth, before her eyes fall onto the phone.

"I thought we agreed to no phones?" She huffs, making me cover the mic on the phone.

"It's an important call." I state.

"Nick." She tuts.

"You look beautiful by the way." I kiss her again quickly before I walk off towards the leather couch and take a seat. I sit up slightly when I hear Leroy talking to me.

"Nicklaus? Are you still there?" Leroy asks throigh the phone as I watch Olivia close the white curtin.

"Unfortunately, yes." I reply back as I lean into the couch.

"We have a problem." Leroy states.

"You have a problem, Leroy. What's happening between you and Tessa has nothing to do with me anymore." I shake my head.

"They want Tessa to move back in with Marshall." He states, completely ignoring me. I rub my hand across my face as I lean foward and let out a heavy sigh.

"Why? The contract is nearly over." I state.

"Yes, i'm aware of that." I hear Leroy says quietly as he closes a door behind him. "But she was supposed to stay at his place till the very end." He adds. "They only just found out about Tessa's new property recently thanks to TMZ." He adds.

I wouldn't be suprised if Leroy tipped off TMZ himself.

"This is only going to complicate everything." I state.

"Okay, this one I had to try on." I look up when I hear the curtin pull open. My eyes scan the puffy dress as Olivia fixes her hair before she walks towards me. "I know I said that I didn't want a puffy, big dress but this is cute." She shrugs.

"I know but maybe they're trying to show us who's in charge." Leroy says.

They already showed us who's in charge when they took Chris and Karla away.

"You look amazing baby." I wink at Olivia, making her blush slightly. I watch her turn her back towards me before she walks off into the changing room. "Tessa and I have nothing to do with eachother anymore. Yes I have a contract to stick to but that doesn't mean I come around to help you motherfuckers when ever you call." I hiss.

"You are her lawyer and you work for me and them. You show up when I tell you to show up." Leroy shoots back through gritted teeth. "Get here asap, Nicklaus." He adds.

"Not gonna happen, Leroy." I shake my head. I look up when the curtin pulls open again.

"This one's cute, don't you think?" Olivia walks out, making me clear my throat as I straighten up.

"Yeah, it's beautiful." I say quickly and turn my attention back towards Leroy.

"Tessa needs to move back in with Marshall." Leroy adds.

"Then go tell her and stop ringing me." I hiss.

"We agreed to no phones." Olivia makes her way towards me as she holds up her white gown. I silence her by placing my finger against my lips. "Don't hush me, Nicklaus!" She tuts.