Chapter 150 - Miss Not Mrs

Tessa's P.O.V:
I pull the blanket closer to my face as I watch one of my mom's maids walk around the back garden with Jameson in her arms and Milo following behind her. I hear the door to my guest room open followed by footsteps. I don't say anything when Alexander sits down on the couch as he looks out the window and then back at me. 

"Iris and Ryder are with mom." He tells me, making me nod slowly. "Everything alright?" He asks after a long pause, making me nod again. "It's not easy going through a divorce." He says. I close my eyes before I sink down in the leather chair. 

Everyone knows about the divorce. It's only rumors yet to the media and fans but everyones talking about it. Our kids know and our family know. All everyone does anymore is talk about the divorce which happened last week, a couple of days after we came back from Greece.

We went to court to settle everything. Nick was my lawyer since he was part of the contract and to my suprise, our mangers let us keep the kids. We both have joint custody to all four of the children. I brought a house only ten minutes away from where Marshalls place is. If it was up to me, I would move back to California but the judge ordered for me to stay here for the kids. 

Iris and Ryder are all over the place. They found out about the divorce when Marshall and I had an argument whilst they were asleep. They heard everything and walked in on us so we had to tell them everything.

Alll Marshall and I do is argue. We never get along anymore. He still blames me for the divorce even though I told him a million times that what i'm doing is a good thing. The arguments are driving me insane so I had to get away. 

I had to get away from Marshall and all his friend and family who always seem to be at his place. Kim's always there just like Marshall's mom and I can't stand it when they keep asking me and begging me to stay with Marshall. Can't they see that the divorce not only hurting Marshall but me too?

Without telling Marshall, I packed up my bags three nights ago along with the kids bags and flew to California. I couldn't stay at my own place since all it did was remind me of Karla and Chris so i've been staying at my moms. All my brothers have been very supportive even though they don't know the full story. 

I wish Karla and Chris were here, I feel like they're the only two people I can talk to now that Marshall and are divorced. I can't even talk to Nicklaus because he flew back to New York. As soon as court was over, he had lunch with the kids and went back home to his wife.

I'm on my own now. Just me now. 

"You called Marshall back yet?" Alexander asks, making me shake my head. 

"No. I'm going to go crazy if I get into another argument with him." I croak. My throats dry and it's hurting due to all the crying. Alexander nods slowly before he stands up. 

"Well come on. Get up." He says. 

"I'm too tired, Alex." I mumble. 

"Tessa. I am not going to let you sit here all depressed and sad when you have kids to take care off." He pulls the blanket off me. "Come on, get up." He says, making me shake my head. I watch him as he sighs and crutches down infront of me. 

"I get it, Tess. It's hard for you and it was for me too." He shrugs. "You can't just sit here all depressed for the rest of your life. You gotta move on. You can't let your kids see you like this." He says. "Come on, get up." He offers me his hand. 

I slowly place my feet onto the furry carpet before I stand up. I walk past Alexander and towards the king sized bed. I hear him let out a sigh when I crawl under the duvet and pull it over my head. He curses under his breath in Spanish before he walks out of the room, making me close my eyes slowly.