Chapter 60 - I Love You

Marshall's P.O.V:
"I'm sorry but I can't answer my phone right no-" I throw my phone against the wall, making it shatter into tiny pieces as I walk away. 

"Guessing she still hasn't picked up." Proof says as he switches the channel. 

"It's been three damn weeks!" I yell. 

"Marshall-" Proof starts but I cut him off. 

"Three weeks since I last saw her or heard her voice. Three fucking weeks!" I shout. 

Three weeks had gone by and Tessa and I hadn't talked. Paul blocked any way for me to see her by going on a plane or car, he didn't want me to see her and a part of me thinks that maybe our managers know about mine and Tessa's relationship.

Not seeing her is killing me. I can't sleep and all I want to do is see her or even just hear her voice so I know she's alright. Hailie, Alaina and Nathan have been asking to talk to her non stop. 

I phoned Karla and she said that Tessa's barley talking to anyone so she doesn't know why she isn't calling me. Andrew called me to tell me about her surgeries which actually suprised since we barley talk and her brother Jacob was all over news when he punched a doctor for releasing pictures of Tessa during her surgery. 

"Just give her time." Proof says, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Time?" I say in confusion.

"Yeah, she just got the living shit beaten out of her for no damn reason. She just needs time to take everything in. To heal and recover, you know?" Proof says. 

I look away from him and walk over to the far wall and pick up my phone that's shattered to pieces. Proof stands up and pick's up his beer bottle. 

"I'm off." Proof sighs. "You staying in the studio or you gonna go home?" He asks.

"I'm staying." I mumble.

"Alright. Let me know if you hear from her." Proof says as he walks out.

Tessa's P.O.V:
I keep my face rested on my knuckles as I wait for Lilly, my carer. Leroy had hired her a week ago and I was already sick of her being around me. She's 22 and full of life, unlike me.

I mean, she takes care of me but the way she's always jolly and talking really loud gets on my damn nerves and I can't say anything since she's taking really good care of me.

"Okay, Miss Black. Let's get going." Lily says as she pushes me inside. I lean back into my wheel chair as she admires the place. "Wow, your fiancé has a really nice place." Lilly says.

Fiancé...

It's been three weeks and I just landed in Detroit. The paparazzi were wild so we had to arrive in the middle of the night when there are less of them around. 

These past two weeks, I have been quiet, I have barley been talking to anyone. I feel drained. I have no energy left in me and my body is still killing me since i'm not talking any painkillers or sleeping medication. 

Three weeks since I have last seen or talked to Marshall. I don't know what to expect! I just don't understand why he hasn't come to visit me or call me. I asked Leroy if there was any news from him multiple times but he just brushed me off. 

What if something did happen to Hailie and Alaina and Leroy hid it from me since he's an evil bastard. Hell, maybe that's the why Marshall hasn't called or visited me. 

"Whoops!" Lilly laughs softly when my bag falls off my lap.

"Thank you." I force a smile on my lips as she hands me my bag.