Chapter 33: Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Tessa's P.O.V:
"No answering questions about the paparazzi woman who attacked you. No answering questions about the backstreet boys that your accidently called out on live radio. No talking about Mariah Carey. No answering questions abo-" I sigh and close the file before I toss it aside. "What am I supposed to answer then?" I turn to Leroy.

"Anything about your relationship with Marshall. About your influences and future plans about music or a career in movies-" Leroy says before I cut him off.

"And when they ask me about all the shit that i'm not allowed to answer, what then?" I ask him as I miss around with my hair.

"Then you brush it off." Leroy mumbles, making me roll my eyes.

"Where's Marshall?" I ask.

"On his way." He states. The door opens and Paul walks into the room with the producers of the show behind him. "Well?" Leroy says as he faces Paul.

"He's not at Tessa's place and his not picking up his phone." Paul sighs. I turn to face Paul and Leroy in confusion as they shake their head and sit down on the couch.

"What's up?" I ask slowly.

"We can't find Marshall." Paul says.

"Have you seen him?" Leroy asks.

"Yesterday." I state.

"Where?" Leroy asks.

"And when?" Paul quickly adds.

"Uhrm, around...I don't know 4ish." I shrug. "We met at Aftermath studio's." I add.

"That no use, I saw him last night before I left to go to my hotel." Paul sighs.

"Didn't he come to your place last night?" Leroy asks.

"Uhrm, no." I say slowly as I think back to last night. "I spent the night watching movies with Chris and we fell asleep in the home cinema." I explain. "And I didn't see him in the morning, I woke up at around 5 in the morning for a morning jog and went to see if he came home last night. But I found his room empty, I was guessing he left to see you to get ready for the interview today." I say, turning to Paul who's shakes his head and sighs.

"Try calling him again."  Leroy suggests. Paul takes out his phone as I grab mine.

"Leroy, can I use your phone." I mumble. Leroy looks away from Paul and takes out his phone and hands it to me.

I take his phone and walk over to the dressing table. I climb onto my high chair and flip open Leroy's phone. I scroll to M on his contacts as I glance back at Leroy and Paul to find them sitting down quietly and waiting for Marshall to pick up the call.

I quickly select the contact saved as Marshall Mathers before I copy his number into my phone and save it as Marshall. I clear my throat as I flip both of our phone closed and hop of the chair.

"Here you go. My battery was dead and I needed to use it to text Karla." I lie as I hand Leroy back his phone.

"He's still not picking up." Paul mumbles as he moves the phone away from his ear and ends the call.

After a few minutes of Paul and Leroy try again but they finally give up. The producer of the show let's out a sigh and looks down at his clipboard before he looks down at his watch.

"I'm sorry but Tessa Black has to go on the show right now." The producer sighs.

"What? No? I can't go without Marshall!" I protest as I bounce of the wall that I was leaned against. "The interview us supposed to be about mine and Marshall relationship! I can't go on live television without him!" I add.