Chapter 71 - Iris (Part Two)

Tessa's P.O.V:
"Damn it." I mumble as I push my hand down on the horn and hold it down. I roll down my window and stick my head out in the snow. I've been stuck in traffic for twenty minutes now.

"Why can't you follow your schedule." Leroy says through the phone, making me roll my eyes.

"Move it!" I shout out the window. "I did follow it." I sigh into the phone as I stick my head back in and roll up my window.

"If you did, then you wouldn't have been late." Leroy says, making me groan out in anger as I push my hand down on the horn again.

"I did follow it." I repeat again. "Do you really expect me to arrive to this dinner early when you booked me in for a magazine interview. A interview with a new artist that you want to sign. A kids hospital visit, which by the way I loved but I thought I was only going to be doing that today but no! You added a trillion other things on it." I say, making him sigh. "Now you really want me to be on time for this dinner?" I say in anger.

"Your schedule is going to be busy in these next couple of weeks so we have to do everything as quickly as we can." He says.

"Why is it going to be busy?" I ask before I press down on the horn again.

"You'll see." Leroy says.

"Ah, got ya." I mumble when I see the car next to me move foward, leaving a big gap between the car behind. I move to my right and see that the cars are moving faster.

"Listen, I need to tell you something." Leroy says.

"What?" I mumble as I slowly turn into the lane besides me.

"We didn't know this at first and we only find out-" Leroy starts but gets cut off by me.

"God damn it!" I curse out loud as my body jerks foward and I hit my head on the steering wheel. I hiss in pain and lean my head back and hold onto my head.

"Tessa? What happened?" Leroy shouts through the phone.

"Ow." I moan and sit up before I look through the window. "I'm going to call you back." I tell him as I look at the car besides me that's crashed into my car...Hold up, not my car but Marshall's car.

I'm screwed...

"What the fuck!" I watch as a man steps out the car and throws his hands up in the air. "Look what you did!" I hear him shout as I climb out of Marshall's now damaged Mercedes.

Why did I say no to the driver when he offered to take me to the restaurant.

"I am so sorry." I say as I close the door. "Are you okay? Are you hurt in anyway?" I ask as I walk around the front of my car.

"No but look at my car!" He shouts without glancing at me once. Not to be mean or anything but his car compared to Marshall is crap. It's like one of those ford cars that should have stayed in the 90s.

"I am so sorry." I say.

"Yeah. You said that already!" He yells. "What the-" He starts but immediately stops talking when he turns around to face me.

"Is everything alright?" I ask the man as he looks away from me and walks towards Marshall's car before he looks through the windows.

Let me guess, he's wondering if-

"Is Eminem in there?" He asks.

"I'm sorry but I really am in a rush." I tell him. Not like the traffics going to move any faster! "But can we sort out some kinda of arrangement?" I say, making him look at me. I fold my arms across my chest and let out a small sigh when it starts to snow.