Chapter 58 - Jane Doe

Marshall's P.O.V:
'I love you.'

Man, what the fuck was I thinking? Why would I even say that to her when we haven't evem been together for a month. As much as I am scared to admit it...I do love her. 

I didn't plan for this to happen. I didn't even see it coming. But ever since the day I went out to California to be with her for her clothing line launch, I wanted more. I wanted her to be mine and not anyone's elses. 

I knew I was screwed. I just knew it but yet, I wanted more of her. I wanted to take the risk. After Kim, I told myself that she was the last chick I ever tried to get serious with but when Tessa came along, everything just suddenly changed. 

It feels right to be with her but yet at the same time, it feels wrong. What if this is a mistake? We promised eachother when we first started getting close. We told eachother that there weren't any feeling's allowed, now look where we are.

"I love you." Proof looks up at me. "You actually said that?" He asks. I turn around and face his hospital bed. 

Nathan was at a halloween party and since he was holding a stupid grudge against me for going to have dinner at aunt Bettys place, he called Proof to pick him up. 

They were coming to my place but since there was a lot of heavy rain, they couldn't see anything and ended up crashing into a tree. They took Nathan to get a head scan and to fix his arm.

Proof on the other hand broke his leg and now he had a cast on it. He also hurt his head pretty hard but his scan was clear, the only damage done to his head was the deep cut which is now bandaged up. 

"It just slipped out." I sigh as I lean against the far wall. 

"Marshall." Proof sighs. 

"I was worried about you two dickheads that it just slipped out." I shrug. 

"But you meant it didn't you?" He asks. I look away from Proof, making him sigh once again. "I didn't think it get so serious." He mumbles. 

"We're dating." I shrug. 

"I know that but you also have a contract between you." Proof states. 

"I know that." I clench my jaw. 

"What are you going to do now?" Proof asks. 

"I don't know." I sigh as I itch the back of my neck. "I don't know what to do but I just hope Tessa doesn't make a big fucking deal about it." I add. 

"Well, what do you think she going to say?" Proof asks. 

"Man, I don't fucking know." I huff. "I just don't want her to end things with me. I don't want us to break up." I shrug. 

"You gonna make her stay if she tries to?" He asks. Before I have a chance to answer, the door swings open. 

"Yo, we got here as soon as we fucking could." Kuniva says as he walks in with Porter, Bizzare, Swift and Paul. "There's a storm outside and it's only gotten worse but we made it." He adds.

"Is Nathan alright?" Paul asks. 

"They took him up for a head scan." I tell them before they all nod and walk towards Proof. 

I quietly walk out of Proofs room and close the door behind me. I need some fresh air. I can't stay in the hospital for another second with everyone staring at me.

"Marshall." I look up and watch Lindsy walks towards me. Lindsy is a doctor at this hospital, she's friends with Blaire and she helps me out sometimes since she's a well known doctor in the hospital.