Chapter 160 - Stole The Show

Tessa's P.O.V:
I scan my navy dress in the full length mirror before my eyes fall onto my small baby bump. Letting out a small sigh, I pull my hair out of its tight bun and look at myself one last time in the mirror before I pick up my coat and cover my knee length dress and my baby bump. I clench my jaw lightly when I hear Leroy clear his throat. I pull on my shades before I pick up my bag and turn to face the door.

"The car is-" Leroy starts but I ignore him and walk past him. I walk out of my house and down the staircase. I ignore my gaurd as he nods and holds the door open for me. 

"Lilly." I call my personal assistant as I get into the car.

"Yes?" She quickly steps foward.

"I want no one around Jameson and Milo but Ryder and Iris." I say, making her nod. "Get rid of the nanny immediately and do not let anyone onto my property." I add as Leroy gets into the car from the other side.

"We hired the nanny for you-" Leroy starts but I cut him off.

"I don't want them to be raised by a stranger." I talk over him. I gesture for my guard to close the door, making Lilly walk away.

The gaurd drives off my private property and makes his way towards the airport where we will catch a flight to Chicago. I'll be staying in Chicago for at least two days. I lean my head agaisnt the window and look out at the grey clouds.

"Is it his?" Leroy says after a couple of minutes of silence. I ignore him and look out at the passing cars. "Tessa. Answer me. Is it his?" He asks again.

"Is what his?" I tut. "Get the hint Leroy. I don't want to talk to you." I turn to face him. He clenches his jaw tightly as he holds my gaze. 

"The baby." He says through gritted teeth, making the world around me stop for a second. 

"What baby?" I say quietly. 

"Oh don't play stupid, Tessa!" He looks away from me and out the window. I stay quiet as I watch him clench and unclench his hands. He wasn't supposed to find out. No one was. I only start to show recently and I always cover my baby bump by wearing loose clothing around everyone, espically my kids since I haven't told them yet. I'm planning to tell them in a couple of days, I just need to plan out how i'm going to tell them. Of course if they ask who the father is, i'm going to tell them the truth.

"I'm not playing stupid. I don't know what you're on about Leroy." I shrug and play it off. My manager goes quiet again, making me look away from him and out at the street. I fidget with the zip on my coat nervously as I watch the pedestrians shelter from the heavy rain.

"I found pregnancy tests in the studio bathroom." He says, making me squeeze my eyes shut. "And all these vitamins that pregnant women take. I found books, Tessa. I found letters about future appointments and scans..." I hear him slap his hand across his leg as I keep my eyes shut. "I caught you many times day dreaming...And....And touching your stomach....Your baby bump." He sighs. "You still want to play stupid and ask me what baby i'm talking about?" He says in anger.

"No one finds out about this...." I whisper and trail off when Leroy talks over me.

"Is it his?" He repeats his question. I feel the car come to a stop and open my eyes. The driver gets out and stands by my door as papparazi gather around the car. "I won't ask calmly again, Tessa." He adds. I watch the airport security take my suitcase out from the trunk before before I look back at Leroy.

"No." I swallow hard. 

"Then who's is it?" Leroy asks.

"I don't know." I breath out nervously. "I don't know who's baby it is. It was a one night stand, Leroy." I say. Leroy holds my gaze for a few seconds as he stays silent. "No one finds out." I say slowly. "I don't want anyone to find out." I add.