Chapter 55 - Dinner At The Renee's

Tessa's P.O.V:
"Tell me you fucking didn't..." Marshall says as I slowly walk back with the paint brush in my hand. I watch him as he touches the paint that I just spilled over his head. 

"You started it." I shoot back like i'm some ten year child. "Marshall...What are you doing..." I say slowly as I watch him pick up the bucket of paint. "No....that's not fair!" I say quickly. 

"It is fair. I just splashed you with the paint brush and you drowned me in paint." He grins. 

"Let's talk about this." I suggest as I look back and walk towards my dresser. 

"Let's not." He chuckles as he tosses the paint brush on the plastic that's covering my bedroom floor. 

The both of us are finally free and back in Detroit. Marshall was busy all week and I spent a week in California with Karla and Chris and my two brothers. We had gone on our second date just before I left which was amazing!

I had to beg Marshall to help me paint my bedroom. He was being a lazy asshole and suggested to hire someone to paint my bedroom but I refused and begged him to help me paint my bedroom. 

Finally after days of nagging and begging him, he gave in and decided to help me paint my bedroom. I like decorating my own bedroom. Plus I want to spend time with Marshall before I leave. 

I was leaving for two weeks in four days. I had to start on my collaboration with Versace for their Christmas collection, I had a really busy month ahead of me. Not only do I have to work with Versace, I have to start working on my new album.

"Marshall..." I say slowly. 

"You're dead." He smirks. Marshall pulls me by my wrist and wraps his arm around my waist as our laughter fills up the room.

"No!" I let out a scream and squirm in his grip as he pours the paint all over me. Marshall laughs as he dumps the paint bucket on the floor and massages the paint on my cheeks and body. "You asshole." I try to be angry at him but burst out laughing. 

I push Marshall away by his chest and walk away from him. I pick up the other bucket of paint and turn around. I bump into Marshall, making me gasp a little at the sudden suprise.

"No, let go." I laugh as he tries to take the bucket off me. We tug at the bucket until it spills across the room. I pick up the paint brush and I swipe it on the paint before I swipe it across Marshall's face. 

Marshall picks up the other paint brush and reaches foward as I take a step back. He manages to swipe it across my neck. I reach out fowards to get more paint but Marshall pulls me towards him before he pushes me against the wall. 

I keep the paint brush in my hand as I wrap my arms around him. Marshall pins me against the wall as he claims my lips before I slide my tongue into his mouth, deepening the kiss. His hands travel to my waist and I feel the hair of the paint brush against my stomach as he holds me against the door. 

I move back as I gasp for air and Marshall places his lips on the side of my neck that not stained with paint and leaves kisses down to my chest as he lifts me up against the door.

I wrap my legs around Marshall and he pulls me away from the wall before he walks over to the bed. He drops me down on the bed and I sit up and pull him towards me by his shirt.