Chapter 20 - New York

Tessa's P.O.V:
"Okay, Miss Black. Just lift your head up a bit....perfect!" The photographer says as I follow his instructions. I was realising a new perfume next month and I totally forgot about the photoshoot.

I try my best to stay still as the camera's flash and as other staff walk around me in Marshall's living room. Oh yeah, about Marshall...

He was being a total jerk when me and Nate came back and he didn't even apologise or talk about. Kim also came to collect the kids but I avoided her by staying in my room.

Marshall left with Porter a few hours ago leaving me alone with Blaire. I told her everything about Kim and she just told me to keep my distance from her.

"I need to buy a bottle of this when it's out!" Blaire says as she spray some of my perfume. I chuckle in response and shake my head. Just when I was about to speak, Marshall walks in.

"Yo, what the fuck!" He shouts as he looks around the living room.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell him.

"Mr Mathers-" The photographer turns around to face Marshall but he cuts her off.

"You're using my living room as a damn studio!" He shouts looking at Blaire and then me. I roll my eyes as I pull on my robe and stand up from the floor.

"We're done here anyway." I mumble as I take a drink from one of the girls.

"We've got a fucking plane to catch!" Marshall says im frustration.

"We will get there on time!" I shout back as I walk past him. What the fuck is his problem? Was the subject about his relationship with Kim to touchy.

Jeez, Marshall. Grow a pair and move on!

I make my way upstairs and start to get ready for the party in New York. My make up and hair was already done so I didn't really take much time getting ready.

I stand infront of the mirror and looks at my reflection as I pull on my black heels. God, why do I have to be so fucking big and fat!

"Yo, you ready?" Marshall shouts as he knocks on the door.

"Uhr, i'm coming!" I shout. Maybe I should wear a long dress, something that covers me up a bit more and something thats not too fitted. So I don't look fat.

But who the hell where's a gown to a club?

"Fuck me." I mumble and grab my clutch and walk out my room. I check through my clutch for my phone, money and gum as I make my way towards the stairs.

Just when I reach the top step as I look for my phone, my feet slips to the side. A loud scream escapes my lips but before I could fall, somone catches me.

"You alright?" Marshall asks as he holds me.

"I'm....fine." I say breathlessly. "Thank you." I add as I stand up straight and fix my dress.

"Uhrm, no problem." Marshall says slowly. I look up at him to find him staring at me as he scratches the back of his neck.

"Pervet." I say as I wack his shoulder and make my way downstairs.

"What, we're engaged!" He laughs as he catches up to me.

"You need to stop giving me hickis." I stop on the middle of the steps and turn to him before I make my way down again.

"Oh, come on." He laughs. "You know you like it." He says as his hands go to my ass.

"No, I don't like it!" I lie and move his hand away and walk towards the front door.