10)Wine Colored Lips Part IV

Previously

She reached up and turned a dial on the wall, filling the room with a very soft light.

"Just enough," she purred. "Just enough to let me see you." She gave me a sultry look and gestured for me to enter the room.

I walked into the bedroom behind Maria, who was walking toward the bed, presumably to pull down the blankets. I stopped her before she could get that far, quickening my steps to catch up to her and then slipping my hands around her waist, pressing them against her stomach and then moving them up slowly until I had filled my palms with her breasts. I massaged them gently as her head rolled back against my shoulder.

"Do you think you're the only one, Maria?" I asked in a raspy voice that betrayed my desire for her. "All I've wanted to do for hours is touch you...taste you...feel you..." I flicked my thumbs across her peaks, earning a deep moan from her. "You made me wait so long... too long, really. I need you."

She purred as I ghosted my hands over her skin until I reached the black straps of her dress. I slipped my thumbs underneath them as I trailed my lips all over her exposed neck, and then pushed the fabric off of her shoulders, letting it slip down her arms on its own.

Moving my hands around to her back, I eased her zipper down and then fell to my knees as I pulled the dress down over her perfect curves. To anyone else, it would have looked like we had switched roles, and I was in control now. The truth was, though, she was letting me undress her, and both of us knew it.

Maria stepped out of the dress and I left it laying on the floor ignored as my hands explored her calves and thighs, feeling the softness and heat of her skin as she held on to the footboard of her bed. When my hands found her hips, I held them steady and then brought my mouth to her ankle. Slipping my tongue through my parted lips, I pressed it against her skin and traced a line where the seam of her stocking would have been, had she been wearing any, all the way up to the curve where her thigh met her ass, giving her just enough pressure to know I was there.

Maria was muttering something I didn't understand in her native Spanish, and, by the time I'd tasted her other thigh, her knuckles were turning white with her grip on the wood of her bed. I could tell she was straining with the effort to keep herself from shaking. I wanted to push aside the black lace that was the only remaining fabric on her body so that I could finally taste her, but I knew that I wanted her lips first, so I stood up.

Tracing the hourglass of her sides with my fingertips, I whispered to her as I pressed my body against her back. "Please, Maria... I need to kiss you."

"You'll get your chance," she said, turning in my arms so that she was facing me. With a smirk on her face, she continued, "But first I need to see your body. Take off your clothes, Beautiful."

I did as she asked, taking a step back and undressing slowly while she watched, licking her painted lips every time more of my pale skin was exposed to her. I was panting just watching her, seeing the lust in her eyes increase as she devoured me with them.

When the last bit of clothing - a black satin bra overlaid with silver lace - hit the floor, Maria's right hand came up, her finger beckoning me forward. "Come to me," she commanded, her accented voice thick with desire.

I did, approaching her slowly. When I was just close enough for the electricity of our skin hum between us, she stopped me.

"You want to kiss me, Beautiful?" she asked, her eyes locked on mine.

"God, yes," I breathed.

"Take my panties off first. I don't want anything between us."

Dropping to my knees in front of her, I looped my fingers around the edge of the black lace and began to pull it over the generous curve of her ass and down her legs. I licked my lips as she was revealed to me.