22) Sweet Strawberries Part I

Pairing: Alice/Bella/Rosalie

Rating: M
Warning: This is G!P/Futa, dont like it? Then do not read it.

Disclaimer: Stephanie Myers owns

Summary: Alice is struggling to keep herself in check around Bella. Something goes wrong though and Alice no longer wants to remain in control. And what will Rosalie think of this turn of events?

Strawberries. That's how Bella smelled today. It was strange. The scent was overriding her normal freesia smell. Now strawberries wasn't a bad scent on her, it was just...intoxicating. Embarrassingly enough, it made me slightly aroused. I'm glad Edward and the rest of the guys were on an extended hunting trip in Northeastern Canada, especially Edward and Jasper. I haven't the slightest idea why Bella is affecting me so much today. Rosalie and Esme and I were on "Bella sitting" duty. Though as soon as the guys left, Rose defiantly stated that she was going shopping and promptly walked out the door. Even Esme muttered something about getting material to rebuild some old cottage she'd found in the woods some six miles away. I was hoping that they'd stay, that way I wouldn't do something I'd regret later on. But alas, luck was not on my side today.

Bella had been here since early this morning and it was nearing mid-afternoon. Esme had called to say that she'd be in Port Angeles for the weekend. No word from Rose, typical. The boys would also be gone all weekend. I honestly don't know if I can handle being here with Bella by myself all weekend with her smelling so sexually delicious. I wonder if it's possible for a vampire to go crazy. My musings were interrupted when I heard Bella muttering to herself. Something about powdered root and crushed rose petals. What is that girl doing up there. Then I smelled the match before it was lit and I immediately dashed up the stairs and burst into Edwards room. Whatever Bella had been chanting had ceased and she became shocked, her eyes widening at me.

"Oh no," she whispered. After the words left her lips, the room became bright with a purplish light for a few seconds. It then clicked. Bella had been practicing witchcraft. Bella was a witch. And I got the feeling that my interruption ruined whatever she'd been casting.

Once the light disappeared, I focused on Bella. She was looking down at herself, horror evident on her face. My gaze followed hers and my breath came short. An extra body part had sprouted. The strawberry scent became more pronounced and it made my mouth water. I wanted Bella. Badly.

"Alice, stay back," Bella warned and reluctantly, I tried to obey.

"Umm, Bella, what were you doing?" I asked, hoping to distract myself.

"I was trying to clear unwanted body hair," she whispers, a blush forming on her cheeks. I form an "o" shape with my mouth, my thoughts drifting to naughty places.

Bella turns around, embarrassed and I move to stand behind her, my hands finding purchase on her hips, holding her close. Knowing I'm stronger, Bella doesn't even try to resist. Slowly, I turn us so she's facing the door. Keeping hold of her with my hand, I slip my right hand into her jeans. Slowly I caress down her length, expecting to find those two other additions. But I didn't. Instead, I came into contact with her pussy. Oh God. Pussy and cock. If I could, I'd cry out of sheer delight. The extra appendage was where her clit was supposed to be. No danglees though. But no matter, this was so much better. Curiously, I swiped my index finger over her now dripping goodness. I'd only ever touched mine but Bella's felt so much nicer, warmer. I alternated rubbing her pussy then cock for a few minutes. Her juices made a nice lube for her warm appendage. From what I could feel, she was seriously packing. Even more so than Jasper, which is saying something cause he is huge. Bella was definitely aroused aroused, that I could really tell. Her spell actually did do its job. She was completely bare.