79) Taking Turns.

Rosalie/Bella pair.

Enjoy

Rated M.

I loved watching her sleep after we made love. An adorable, soft grin was always etched across her full, rosy lips. I loved how she cuddled up into my side- nuzzling me - as I wrapped my arms around her warm, fragile body. I loved how she talked in her sleep, mumbling sweet things like love you so much Rosie or maybe we should practice some more. I loved the way she made love to me.

I love everything about this human that was now mine.

Practicing. That's what we were calling it. After Emmett and I broke up (story for another time) and after Edward had left Bella for Tanya (also a story for another time), I came out, literally, and told Bella I was in love with her. I was shocked when she said she felt the same. She was so brave that day, to spill her heart at such a fragile moment. Even though she didn't believe me at first, knowing how rude I had acted towards her, she still refused to deny it anymore. Little did she - or anyone - know, my attitude towards this innocent creature was all a façade. She still wasn't convinced, so I proceeded to show her.

Many times.

After a few months of being together, I promised her I would change her, but first I had to get enough strength to do it. And being so close to her was practice enough. So, we referred to our sexual relations as practice. And let me tell you, I loved practicing. Maybe a little too much considering we spend most of the day and almost all night practicing one way or another.

My angel started stirring in her sleep, signaling that she would be waking soon. I smiled as I ran my fingers through her thick, mahogany locks.

"You awake, baby?" I whispered softly after I kissed the shell of her ear.

Bella smiled against my chest where she snuggled, her head using my breasts as pillows, which she did often. I used to worry about my chilly skin making her uncomfortable, but it never seemed to bother her. If her response was any indication, she actually quite enjoyed it.

"No," she whispered, her voice thick with sleep. I laughed and ran my hand up and down her spine, making her shiver pleasantly. Suddenly, the sleepiness in her expansive eyes turned into ... something else.

She got up on her elbow and leant over my chest, keeping eye contact, kissing each of my nipples softly before kissing her way up my chest. I moaned, waiting for her to continue, but she stopped right before she reached my lips.

"Don't stop," I nearly whimpered.

"I need a human moment," she said shyly. My cute little human.

"Make it quick," I commanded playfully.

"Yes ma'am," she smiled then jumped out of bed and walked to the adjoining bathroom completely naked. I watched in awe. I loved her body; she was so perfect. Her breasts not too big or too small, her nipples always perky, every curve gently shaped, her hair always a beautiful mess, her ass firm and round and fun to slap ...

After a few moments, she came out and smiled seductively at me. "You know, Rose, I think I need to return the favor you paid me last night," she purred.

"Yes, I think you do." Bella blushed as I smirked. She had fallen asleep after I had spent hours playing her body like a finely tuned instrument. The memories of her screaming my name over and over were already making me wet.

Her shyness seemed to instantly disappear, however, the minute she climbed onto our bed and ripped the covers off, throwing them onto a heap on the floor, before straddling me and grinding her hips against mine, creating a delicious friction between us. "And I want to make sure I return that favor thoroughly," she whispered in my ear as she teased my already hard nipples with her small, warm fingers. I started to purr as she lavished my face and neck in butterfly kisses. "And I do believe it is my turn to dominate."