73) Beautiful Moment

Bella/Rosalie Pair
Human/Vampire

Rated M

I remember clearly the day I first met Rosalie Hale. She walked into the school cafeteria like she owned the place and just swiped me off my feet with one single glance. I will never forget the way she looked at me, as if she already knew we were going to be together.

I was just plain Bella Swan, the new kid at Forks High, the daughter of chief Swan, before I met the Cullen family.

I came to know Rosalie first, then the rest of her family came as a full package deal. They were all kind and welcoming, Carlisle and Esme treated me as if I was one of their children. I really felt like I belonged with them.

However I was shocked the day I figured out the Cullens were vampires, but if you think of it, it makes perfect sense.

Beautiful, strong, fast, cold.

And a million other qualities in the Cullens' case.

I knew I should have been afraid of Rosalie, but I wasn't. We've been together for two years now, she was my rock, my strength, and I knew she'd never hurt me.

"Bella?" I jumped as her cold hand touched my shoulder. She chuckles softly, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you but you've been staring at me for at least ten minutes. Are you okay?" her hand slid down my arm to take my hand into hers.

"Yeah I'm fine" I sighed reaching up with my free hand to caress her soft, blond mane "I was just thinking"

"About?"

"About us"

She frowned and looked out my window.

"I don't like the sound of that" she said after a few seconds of silence.

"Rose, I love you. You know I didn't mean it that way" I proved my point by leaning up and giving her a quick peck on the lips, "I was thinking about how extremely happy you make me"

She smiled. Oh God, when she smiled she was even more beautiful. Sometimes I forgot the most beautiful vampire in the world was in love with me, but when I remembered I couldn't help but wonder what I did to deserve her.

"I love you too"

She kissed me deeply. Her tongue softly caressed my lower lip to ask for entrance while she pushed me back until I was laying on my bed with her towering above me. She started kissing my neck while her hands slowly reach under my shirt, cupping my breasts through my bra.

A small moan escaped my lips, as her fingers brushed my nipples. I really wanted to continue but I knew we couldn't right then.

I tugged softly on her hair to get her attention, "Rose..."

"Yes?"

"Charlie is downstairs..." I half-said, half-moaned because she still hadn't stopped caressing my breasts.

"We'll just have to be silent then" she stated before resuming kissing down my neck.

"Rose" I sighed, "You know it makes me uncomfortable when he's at home"

She took her hands out of my shirt and sat up with a groan, "Okay"

I gave her a brief kiss on the lips before pulling her down on the bed next to me to cuddle for a while. We stayed like that for a few minutes, I allowed my eyes to close and relaxed while she gently combed her fingers through my tresses. She smelled so good, I could drown in her scent.

I buried my face in the crook of her neck and planted a kiss there. I was almost falling asleep when we heard Charlie's steps rushing up the stairs.