91) Lunisolar

Summary: Bella prepares herself as she leaves La Push to join the Cullens in order to live forever with her vampire imprint, Alice.

Bella/Alice

Rated M

"Hey, Bella, wake up!" shouted Leah through my door. I groaned and tried to ignore her by covering my face with a pillow, but my sometimes-ingratiating best friend walked right into my room and yanked the pillow off of me. "C'mon, lazy ass. We've got patrolling to do."

I rolled over and pouted at her. "Can't I just stay in bed for a while longer?"

Leah snorted and poked me in the stomach. "No, you can't. Raina wants us out there early so we won't have to worry about it tonight when we go to visit our second favorite place in the world. Or did you forget about the plans we made? I mean, considering the fact that you get to be with your Alice, I know it couldn't have slipped your mind."

I smiled and sat upright, knowing full well what she was referring to. The Cullens, the only vampires to ever become allies to the Quileutes of La Push, were having a special family dinner tonight for the wolves, both as a get-together and a thank you for our camaraderie. After all, three members of our pack were imprinted on members of their family, a definite first.

Before I'd phased for the first time last year, I wouldn't have known a thing about vampires or shapeshifters, namely since I was only half-Quileute on my mother's side, and while everyone was friendly to me on La Push, no one expected me to shift. Still, once I shifted, my entrance into the supernatural world was an easy one unlike most wolves.

It was due to my love of the paranormal from my childhood. Ironically-and much to the annoyance of a few wolves in particular-vampires had always been my favorite supernatural race and they still were, since my wonderful girlfriend was one.

As Leah exited my room and I stood up to shower, I thought about Alice, my sexy, confident, stylish vampire mate with the power to see the future. Knowing her and how perverted she could be, she was likely watching me take a shower, muttering to herself about how good I looked, which, while I wasn't the vain type, I had to agree with.

"Hope you're enjoying the show, Ali," I said, smirking because I knew she'd be grinning giddily in response while I slowly and sensually washed myself. Fifteen minutes later, I walked out of my shower and into my room without any clothes on, Leah waltzing in seconds later.

"Damn," Leah said, eyeing my naked body. "Nice ass."

I wiggled it playfully as I opened my closet up. "Thank you. I figured I'd tease my girl a little before we meet up later on tonight, since it's too damn fun not to."

Leah laughed. "Yeah, she's probably having an orgasm as we speak just from the sight of you parading around ass-naked for her. I bet if she could, she'd be here in the blink of an eye, pouncing on top of you. Tell me, when's the last time you two fucked, anyways?"

I blinked. "Uh...last week?"

"Uh huh," Leah snorted. "Right, the couple who can't keep their hands off each other hasn't gone at it in bed for nearly a week. I find that hard to believe, Bells."

"Does it matter?" I asked. "What about you and Amara?"

"Every day, baby," Leah crooned with a proud grin. "We don't hide it, either."

"Whatever," I said. "That'll change once I move in with her. From what I was told, Esme is going to rebuild the entire house so it has more room in it for you and me to move into. Of course, that'll likely be the biggest mistake of her life, but I'm not complaining."