70) I Can't Take it Anymore

Bella/Alice
AU/AH

Rated M

Enjoy u pervs :D

Bella's POV

So, we were sitting on the couch, my best friend Alice and I, with a blanket over our laps warming ourselves up, waiting for the movie to start. Popcorn was made, and chips and candy were spread out all over the coffee table that our feet were resting on. I loved these kind of nights, Fridays to be exact. Alice would come over with movies, I would get the junk food, and we would talk about everything and anything while drooling over hot girls and guys, and poking fun at stupid characters through out the night. Also, the fact that I'd get to sit close to her, see every inch of her silky soft skin, smell her scent..Always fruity...I know those were her favourite types of perfumes. I can't think of anywhere else I would rather be, ever.

She's been my best friend since we met in the sand pit in preschool, asking me if I wanted to help her build a sand castle. Since then, we were joined at the hip. I can't tell you the exact moment that I fell in love with her, but it must have been when I was around 15. I've never told her how I feel, but I'm starting to get frustrated lately. There are always these moments between us where she'd look into my eyes and flirt like crazy, but then suddenly back away and change the subject. I don't know whether it was just her being the flirty girl that she normally is, or if it's something more, and it's driving me insane.

Like the other night we were at a club, and we had a few drinks, she dragged me onto the dance floor. It was like we were dry humping; seriously, what is with that? Yeah, friends dance together, but not like that... it was so sexually charged that I had to tell her I needed to pee just so I could calm myself down before I made a fool of myself by jumping her. Those are the moments I wonder if she has feelings for me, too. And I think it's about time I tested her a little more to see what would happen. I love her, I'm in love with her, and I don't know if I can go any longer without tasting those rose red smooth lips, or caressing every inch of her body. God, I need to do something!

"Bells, can you pass the popcorn p- p-p-pleezzz?" she says, batting her eyelashes at me, making me giggle.

"Pftt! What am I, your servant? Lazy ass." Picking up the bowl and holding it out to her, then pulling it away as she makes a grab for it.

"HEY! That's not fair!" she squeals.

"Ugh, fine then, have it your way,"I grumble, but then smirk at her, taking a handful of it and throwing it in her face, watching it as it tumbles its way down and into her cleavage, biting my lip; god, I have to look away. I look up into her shocked face and bite my lip harder, trying not to laugh, but I can't hold it and I burst out into a fit of giggles.

"BELLA! It's all down my top now!" I'm trying not to blush because I can still see the pieces of popcorn stuck in her cleavage.

"Awww, poor baby! I'm sorry, but you did say you wanted some popcorn, and you got it." I see the smirk appear on her face, and start to back away closer to the other side of the couch. "Alice, don't! Don't you dare, I was just playing!" She makes a lunge for the bowl, grabbing a handful herself and throwing it all over me. "Alice!"

She leans up, and I put my hands out to stop her from coming any closer, or getting to the bowl, letting it drop to the floor not caring that it's tipped all over the place. I grab her hands and try to push her away from me, leaning up and pushing hard, ending up tackling her down onto the couch with me practically straddling her. By this time, we are both laughing so hard that there are tears in our eyes. Suddenly, it's only me laughing and I look down into her eyes to see what made her go all quiet. I saw her eyes are directed at my own cleavage, which makes me raise my eyebrow at her. She looks up and blushes so hard that it gets me to blush, now thinking about the position we are in.