71) Come to Me

Bella/Alice/Rosalie Pairing
AU Rated T

Summary: Bella has been Bitten by James and the Cullens arrive late to stop Bella's transformation. But when she Became a Vampire she Left and No one knows were she went. Years passed and the Cullens gave up, but a two Certain Cullens did not.

No One's POV

"I'm sorry." And then I ran.

I ran and I ran and I ran. I had nowhere to go.

I just knew that I couldn't stay. I wasn't one of them, and I would never be.

There was just one thing that I knew. I knew that they are Mine.

Too bad it seems they do not felt the same.

70 years have pass Since Bella Left the Cullens.

She was sitting on her big White sofa reading with a view of a beautiful lake and Mountains.

She and her Coven mates are Currently Living in New Zealand and they loving the place and its beautiful scenery

Then she heard a familiar footsteps.

"Oompff" the sound of someone collides to her in sofa and lay on her lap.

She heard the person giggles.

She smile and look down on her lap.

There she was met by a 18 year old girl, with a auburn wavy hair and Brown-Red Eyes. She also glowed like backlit alabaster; the color in her cheeks was rose petals against it.

When some human saw them they would mistake them as sibling because they looked a lot like with each other but they arent.

She was a Hybrid girl means she was half vampire and half human. Bella raised her since she was a baby.

Bella told her that her mother died giving birth to her and it was to late to change her because her mother lost a lot of blood. Since then Bella raised her and for her she was her mother.

"Hello Renesmee, Bored I see" Bella chuckles and put down her book on the glass table.

"Yeah..... Where's my Mate? Where did she go?" She asked then huffed with a pout.

"She just went out to buy you food, were running low, you do not want to get starve yes?" She said as she stroke nessie's hair.

"hmm-hmm" and she purrs enjoying the feeling of Bella's touch. She yawned and her eyes started to fall, the next thing she knew the darkness overtaken her and drifted to sleep.

Bella picked up her book and started to read again, Letting nessie to sleep in her lap.

...Few Hours Later...