14) Vanilla Twilight

A song based fanfic :D
Bella//Rose pair
Warning: Lemons Ahead ;)

Enjoy

The stars lean down to kiss you

And I lie awake and miss you

Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere

Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly

But I'll miss your arms around me

I'd send a postcard to you dear, cause I wish you were here

I couldn't sleep. Whenever she's gone I just...can't.

It's been two days since I've been in my loving vampires arms. While she was off hunting mountain lions I was in my bed being driven slowly insane. When I closed my eyes, all I could see were hers and when I opened them, my thoughts were flooded with how she was the closest thing to perfection there ever was or will be. I sighed, this was ridiculous I hadn't slept in two days. There was no way in hell I'd be sleeping tonight either.

I grudgingly got out of my warm comfortable bed and pulled a sweater on so I could sit on the porch to watch the sunrise. I smiled a little at that. It was our favorite thing to do whenever she was here...I wondered if it would feel the same without her presence.

I'll watch the night turn light blue

But it's not the same without you

Because it takes two to whisper quietly

The silence isn't so bad

Till I look at my hands and feel sad

Cause the spaces between my fingers

Are right where yours fit perfectly

I slowly opened my front door so I wouldn't wake Charlie. The door opened effortlessly and I stepped outside and was greeted by the chilly morning air. I loved that our house faced the east so I was greeted by a lovely sunrise every morning...when the weather of Forks permits.

A cool breeze caressed my cheek and I snuggled into my thick sweater as I plopped myself into a chair Charlie had left outside for me. The sweater was the perfect antidote to the air swirling around me and the coldness that lightly touched my hands made me feel a pang of longing once more for my marble, golden-eyed vampire. The silence was so still it was crazy and I couldn't help but shiver more without her lithe arms wrapped around me and her soothing voice telling me that we'd be together for eternity.

I looked down at my pale hands folded tightly together in my arms. When I unfolded them, I was perplexed by how empty they felt. Then I remembered. It was because I wasn't the one normally sitting in the chair. I usually sat on her lap as she held my hand and we talked about nothing in particular or just sat comfortably in each others arms. Sometimes she would trace little patterns on my skin and I loved the way her icy fingers looked against my skin. Oh God, absolutely nothing was the same without her.

I'll find repose in new ways

Though I haven't slept in two days

Cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone

But drenched in Vanilla Twilight

I'll sit on the front porch all night

Waist deep in thought because when I think of you

I don't feel so alone