12 )The Amusing Wake Up! Part

This is a Bella/Alice pairing
AU All Human

BPOV

"Mmm..." I groan before turning around in my bed. The light from the window shines over my face and wakes me up from yet another torturous dream of my beautiful roommate Alice Brandon. The dream is always about the same thing, I confess my love, Alice jumps at me and we both would fall to the ground and make out . Then we would start touching each others bodies. But when we are beginning to finally take of our clothes to go all they I wake up with a start! I look over at Alice side of the room, she's not there. Weird, where could she be? Suddenly the bathroom door opens and out comes Alice's in just a towel, tight around her body. My eyes pops out of my skull. Is she trying to kill me or something?! Or make me lose my control and take her right here right now. She looks my way and gives me a bright smile. Then it hits me. It's finally weekend! Alice and I can have more time together now! My mind was running away with me again, it happens all the time. But my thoughts were interrupted when someone all of a sudden pulls of my blanket from my half naked body and jumps up in my bed before landing over me with a crashing hug.

"Good morning my dear sweet Bella!" Alice says with a playful voice, her smile reaches up to her ears and her hair stands at every direction. I can only manage a groan from the sudden over weight.

"Don't groan on me Bella. I'm not that heavy." She pouts with her beautiful lips and her eyes are looking into my own. I feel myself getting lost in hers until she broke eye contact with me and scans my body with a fast glance.

"I don't think I agree with you, my little pixie monster and thinking I'm heavy." Alice doesn't seem to take it to heart but her smile changes to a freaky grin. Oh no, not that grin.

"Time for your punishment for calling me monster, honey dear." Alice starts to tickle my sides and stomach, then she puts her hand under my top, I gasp from the sudden skin to skin contact.

"Oh, Beeeella..." Alice says with a melodic voice. I look up and manage to see right in time before she dives down to my stomach.

"No! Not that Ali, please!" But it was to late, Alice was already on my stomach with her mouth and started blowing out hard at my skin. "Hahaha, Alice! You're killing me! Let me breath!" I squirm back and forth trying to get away from her torture. After a good while she finally stops and lifts her head to look at me. Her eyes met by my own. I then look down at her lips. Those lips that have been all over my stomach. Her lips were full and deep red after all the blowing, her eyes are sparkling and I get the feeling that she want to tell me something. I move my sight over her body and freezes up. Her towel is barely around her body, it's getting looser and it won't take long before it falls of. I look back into Alice's eyes. I can see happiness and... fondness and something more... but what?

"Bella..." I hear Alice say. I was about to answer her when I felt her getting of my body. She was now sitting over my body instead of laying flat over me. My eyes follow her movements, her hands are getting closer to her towel, to my surprise she's actually taking it of!

"A-Alice..? W-what are y-you doing?" My voice is shaking, god so embarrassing! I feel how my heart rate is getting faster and faster, if Alice is trying to play me I will so make her regret it. With a racing heart I feel how Alice shifts her seat on my bare stomach, she has now gotten out of her towel and thrown it to her side of the room, landing on her bed. She sits back down, now naked on my own naked stomach. Why did she have to attack my stomach earlier?! Now I'm going to feel h-her bare p-pussy against m-me. Oh, god! This is killing me!

"Alice! Why are you doing this? Please say something!" I start to panic. Have she realized that I like her more then a friend? That I want her as my lover? Is that why she's doing this? To see how I will react by seeing her naked body and what affect she has on me?

She brings her hands to my stomach stroking with small circles. The movements gives me a weird tingling sensation deep within my pelvis. I try not to give out on my feelings, even thought she might already know. I don't want to show my reactions to her.

Kinky overload ;)