31) Stay part1

Disclaimer: BooHoo...they aren't mine. They're Stephenie Meyer's...but it sure was interesting having Bella and Esme get naughty!

Summary : Bella, still a virgin at 20 and perpetually horny and snarky, has a heart too big to worry about herself. Turns out being forced to work on Valentine's Day because she's single may not be such a bad thing. Especially when her client is Esme Platt. Rated M for lang/lemons. Femmeslash Es/B.

Bella POV

My gum snapped as I stuck the tip of the pen I was holding into the bubble I'd blown. I leaned over the glass counter and exhaled roughly, watching the glass fog up and then drew hearts and swirls in it.

I was bored.

I didn't particularly want to be at work today, but Rosalie had insisted that all the single workers be scheduled so the ones that had 'somebody special' could celebrate the day.

I didn't see what was so special about it.

It was a damn Hallmark holiday. Created, as far as I was concerned, as an excuse for the world's retailers to finagle more money from the gullible shoppers.

I might be a little bitter.

Being a twenty year old virgin that still lived at home was taking its toll on me. But I didn't really have a choice since Dad had a stroke two years ago. He needed someone to help take care of him...and I was it. Mom had taken off when I was toddler and we hadn't seen her since. Dad had never remarried, so I had no siblings.

That left me to stay and play nursemaid to my dad, instead of escaping this shit town to experience college and a life beyond. Rosalie took me in and taught me the ropes; I'd just graduated to masseuse about a month ago.

Just because I didn't have a sweetheart, shouldn't have meant I was treated any differently from anyone else though. But, alas, here I was covering the reception desk while Riley took his lunch break. Had to pay the bills somehow and dad's pension only went so far.

Once he got back, I'd be even more bored, waiting for somebody to walk in or call for services at their home, because, yeah... "we delivered." All of the pre-scheduled massages had been done this morning. The people of the small town of Forks were most likely making their way to The Lodge for a fancy steak dinner now.

The small bell over the door rang just as the phone went off.

I sucked my gum back into my mouth as I waved at Riley, while grabbing the phone.

"Heavenly Hale's, this is Isabella, how can I pleasure you?" I answered, gagging on the greeting that Rosalie insisted we use.

"Oh my," came a soft voice that seemed to reach through the phone and stroke my cheek. "Well, I was hoping to be pleasured with an in-house massage this afternoon...if there's an opening. I realize I'm calling a bit late," the voice continued to purr with a soft giggle added in.

Did I mention I was still a virgin because this small town wasn't exactly teeming with my type? Lesbians were a dime a dozen in Seattle...about four hours away. Here, well...as far as I knew, I was the only one.

Can you blame me? Two years of having to give your dad sponge baths could turn any young innocent girl firmly OFF of cock...not that it had really ever held any appeal to me.

"...around four would be perfect. I'd like the works."

I realized I'd zoned out and had missed what she said. "Umm, sure ma'am, I'm available for a 4:00," I tried to cover, as my eyes darted at the clock to see that it was 3:30...plenty of time to get anywhere in Forks. "Just let me get your name and address, gather my kit and I'll be on my way," I said politely.