17) With or Without Part I

2016!!!!!!

This is Bella/Alice

If you are not interested in reading femslash/lemons/smut I suggest pressing the return button.

For the rest of you; I hope you enjoy!

I poured myself a glass of chilled white wine and locked the door of my room before I sat down in front of my laptop. It was Friday night and all of my friends had tried to convince me to go out with them into a Karaoke bar but I had told them I needed to study. My pale cheeks reddened at the thought of them finding out about my little, dirty secret.

Yeah, it was true. I, Mary Alice Brandon had a dirty secret that no one knew about. Well, technically I had two secrets now.

The first one was that I was hopelessly and irrevocably in love with my roommate Bella Swan since the first moment I looked into her gorgeous chocolate eyes.

I sighed deeply, knowing that she would probably never return my feelings. She had a boyfriend back home in Washington and referring to her he was pretty desperate to tie the knot.

Bella had told me that she didn't feel ready to get married yet but he seemed to be quite persistent. Stupid fucker, I thought, taking of the silver framed picture of him and Bella from the wall. Every time I looked at it a sharp pain went through my heart.

I felt that it was time to distract myself from my secret crush and so I logged myself into my favorite lesbian chat room. She was already there, almost as if she had been waiting for me to sign in tonight. Yeah, I had anonym cybersex with a strange woman and I loved every single minute of it.

********************

Bi-Darling is online

Pixie-Dyke is online

Pixie-Dyke: "Hi there,"

Bi-Darling: "Hello, Pixie. I'm so glad that you came."

Pixie-Dyke: "I didn't cum yet, but I really hope you're going to help me changing this."

Bi-Darling: "Hmm, we'll see."

Bi-Darling: "Are you alone?"

Pixie-Dyke: "Yeah,"

Bi-Darling: "That's good. Tell me what you're wearing."

Pixie-Dyke: "A white tank top and a jeans skirt." I hesitated for a moment before I added.

Pixie-Dyke: "...and underneath I'm wearing a lace bra with a matching thong."

Bi-Darling: "God, imaging you lying in front of me in your sexy underwear turns me so on."

Pixie-Dyke: "That's exactly why I put it on for you."

Bi-Darling: "Tell me what you want me to do now."

Pixie-Dyke: "I want you to undress me slowly and cup my perky breasts into your warm hands."

Bi-Darling: "Hmm that feels nice, Pixie. Do you like it when I massage them gently?"

Pixie-Dyke: "Yeah, I do. Please don't stop."

My left hand moved under my shirt and caressed my upper body while I imagined my hand being hers.

Bi-Darling: "I want to swirl my tongue over your hardened nipples. Do you want that?

Pixie-Dyke: "Yes, please."

Bi-Darling: "I tease you with my tongue before I suck one of the tiny nubs into my mouth."