92) what to do?

Hello everyone. It has Been long.😅
I'm actually not in mood to write thats why i dont update.
But.....

Well hope u like this.

Bella/Esme
Rated M

Bella POV

Edward told me that next to him, Esme was probably the fastest vampire in the family. I didn't believe him at first...

but now...

I sat on the bed me and Edward shared in a haze of boredom.

Funny, you would think that since I was immortal now I would be having the time of my life but I guess today was just one of those rare exceptions.

It was a sunny day for once in little Forks, Washington and with Edward and with Reneesme gone, I had absolutely nothing to do.

Nessie was with Jacob, studying the finer art of cars.

Edward, along with his brothers and father, decided to have a guys day out and go hunting for some wilder game.

I groaned in frustration.

What is wrong with me? I am a gorgeous immortal vampire who is just sitting at home like a common housewife.

I frowned.

I needed something to distract me.

I remembered that Edward said if I got bored at the cottage I could head over to the main house.

I thought about it for a second.

Well, it sounded better than just moping about my glorious little home.

I turned on the stereo hoping a good song would be on as I dressed.

I was clad only in my lacy black, La Perla, lingerie.

I giggled at the memory of when I bought the scanty piece of clothing. It was a surprise I had gotten for Edward and I made sure that he didn't rip this one.

I headed towards my walk in closet and sang with joy to "I Got a Feeling" as I picked out a pair of Levi's and a white cashmere sweater.

Alice would be shaking her head with disappointment but I wanted to be comfy not showy. She still didn't seem to understand that 4 inch stilettos were NOT comfy.

I let out a small pealing laugh at the thought then tossed my clothes on the bed as I sang along with the song. I danced around singing with rapt abandonment.

I liked to sing now since my voice didn't suck.

When the second verse began to start a tiny gasp shocked me out of my reverie.

There by my bedroom door stood Esme. Her golden eyes were wide as she took in my appearance.

"Esme!" I said the shock evident in my voice as it rose two octaves. "What...what are you doing here?" I asked bringing my voice down to my regular tone.

"I was coming to get you." Esme said.

In an odd voice...

"I remembered Edward had said that you would be by yourself today and I thought that you could use the company." She looked at me oddly as well. It was as if she wanted to laugh but something was stopping her from doing so.

"Oh!" I said recovering from my shock. "Well then I'll get dressed." I mumbled.

I shifted uncomfortably at Esme's unwavering gaze upon my state of dress.