26) Hot hot Sex

Bella/Rosalie,
AH/AU

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight characters. Thats all Stephenie Meyer.

Rosalie Hale was captain of the cheerleading squad. She was dating the star quaterback of our highschool football team. She was sexy with long silky blonde hair, bright sea blue eyes, vulomptuos breasts and a perfect round ass. God, I loved her ass. It was my favorite thing about her. Whenever we had to get changed for gym class I would always take a peak at it, loving that she always were a thong.

But, infortunely, I was nonexistent to her. She was Rosalie Hale and I was Bella Swan. She was the queenbee, I was the literaty geek. She partied on weekends, I spent mine at the local library or bookstore. She was straight, and I was a total lesbian. I wasn't in love with her or anything-no, I wasn't that pathetic to be completly in love with someone I spoke three words to total. I just lusted after her. She was the reason I went to pep ralleys and football games with my best friend Angela; I got to see her in her too short and too tight cheerleading uniform. She was a beautiful, gorgeous and sexy woman that I wanted to sex up and masterbated at the thought of at least three times a day. I was perverted, but she was just so goddamn hot.

And so, she is the reason I went to the homecoming football game that Friday night. It wasn't because Angela begged me too so if her crush Ben didn't show up she didn't look stupid. It wasn't because my dad thougth I was too "anti-social". It was the chance to see Rosalie in her cheerleading uniform, front and center, and watch as her tits bounced up and down everytime she cheered on the team. The team that was bound to lose because our football team sucked.

Angela and I sat in the cold weather, on the hard metallic bleachers for that treacherous game. And by the end, we had our asses handed to us with a total score of 63 to 14. Embaressing. As Forks High's student body dejetedly left the football stadium behind the school, Angela noticed Ben and ditched me. I sighed, this meant I would have to walk home seeing Angela was my ride. I prayed it wouldn't start raining hard. Walking with my head down, trying not to trip or stumble over all of the people I noticed someone was walking in step with me. Someone with long, beautiful golden locks and a skimpy cheerleading skirt on. I looked up, and saw Rosalie-fucking-Hale walking next to me. She gave me a tootpaste commercial smile.

"Hi," She said, "You're Bella, right?" I blanched. We'd been going to school together for 12 years and this was the first time she ever talked to me. Except for that one time in math class freshman year when she asked to borrow my pen.

"Um...uh...yeah..." I stuttered. I was completly confused as to why she came up to talk to me. I was pretty positive there was a giant party at her boyfriend, Emmet's, house tonight. Not that I was going.

"So did you like the game?" She asked, still walking with me. I was vaugely aware that my pace had slowed since I became aware she was walking with me.

"We lost." I said bluntly, not knowing what else to say.

She threw back her head and let out a loud laugh, "Yeah, we did, didn't we? But I meant was, did you like the cheerleading?"

I stopped dead in my tracks. Was it possible that she noticed I hadn't taken my eyes off her the entire game. That the only time I looked at the score board was when the game ended and I heard the announcer say it was a "dissapointing lose". She couldn't have known, could she? She wasn't stupid, though. Maybe she noticed over the past four years my eyes were always glued to her. "Uh...it was...good. Um...you're cheers are...very...practiced." I said lamely.

She laughed again, causing me to look down at my feet, embaressed. I noticed that we were the only ones still in the stadium. Everybody else was out front in the parking lot or already at parties.