51) Pretend Girlfriend

Summary: Edward wants Bella to be his girlfriend and wont take no for an answer. Bella clearly doesnt want to and says no all the time. Edward asks why and Bella lies and says she has a girlfriend.

Bella/Kate Pairing
AH/AU

"You have a girlfriend?" Edward asked incredulously. He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

In answer, Bella nodded and pretended like its not a big deal.

He let out a bark of sarcastic laughter.

She raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'll pretend that's true. Who is she?" A flash of panic run through her body.

She had to think quick and then deal with everything later.

"Uh I-its, Kate" Immediately she wanted to facepalm herself. The whole situation just got ten times worse.

Bella has been good friends to the Denali Sisters she met them through Edward's family, she was close to Edward's adopted siblings.

They called them cousins and they are a huge flirt at first, but it tone down a bit but they are a very good friend to hang out with.

His face fell into disbelief.

"Kate? Yeah right! I never saw her with a women before" he said with a smirk

"what do you know" she scoffed.

Edward opened his mouth to argue with her, but Bella started to walk out and went towards the door.

"I actually have to go meet her now, bye!" She scurried into the hall and raced towards where she had last seen her friend in the Classroom.

The very person she was looking for sat on a table in the center of the room talking to her sisters.

"Kate! I need your help!" Bella slammed the door behind it and leaned all her weight against it. Kate stopped talking to her sisters and looked up to her, confused.

"Hey Bella" Tanya and Irina said waving at her.

Bella smiled and waved back to the two Denali Blondes and she looked at Kate.

"What is it? Are you Okay?, what's wrong?" she asked and stood up.

Bella suddenly realized what she had to ask and flushed.

"I have a massive favor to ask of you and I know it'll sound crazy, but just work with me here" Her hands extended in front of her an a placating gesture.

The Honey Blonde leveled her with a suspicious look.

"Okay, what is it?" she asked slowly.

"I'm so sorry, but I told Edward that we were dating because he wanted me to go out with him and I really didn't want to but he wouldn't stop asking and so would you please go along with it if he asks?" Bella babbled.

Kate blinked a few times.

"Wait, you want me to pretend to be your girlfriend?" she clarified wide eyes.

The Brunette nodded slowly, nervous.

"Okay, I can do that" Kate said with a blank expression

"What, you will? really?" Bella asked a bit shock but relieved.

"Yeah, no problem," Kate grins, amused by the whole situation,

Leaning forward to Bella's face, she grins wider.

"I could even be your real girlfriend if you wanted" Kate said still grinning.

with a cue........

Bella's face went beet red.

The End.

Smooth Kate! Real smooth! :D
Like it?

Sorry I havent updated my fanfic im busy with my training, needed it for job requirments. But bear with this short one.

Also for who requested me about short story of esme/bella, sorry I havent started it. Ill work on it if I got free time.