32) Stay part 2

Rated M for lang/lemons. Femmeslash Es/B.

Bella POV

"I'll do my best Esme. If you want to go ahead and disrobe, then get up on the table, we'll get started." There. That was professional. Never mind that I could feel the ache in my nipples and my panties were getting wet as she peeled the robe off, revealing her naked form.

She might be around forty, but damn, her body rivaled mine. I think I might have drooled a little.

She gave me a knowing grin as she unashamedly strolled past me, stopping to put her finger under my chin and push up, closing my mouth.

Fuck.

She laid down on her stomach and I moved forward, slathering my hands with warm oil as I began on her feet. I took my time, working from her feet up to her calves, loving the way she felt under my fingers. My pussy clenching anytime she moaned at my ministrations.

On up to her thighs, then her luscious firm ass. I might have spent extra time thoroughly working her there, letting my movements pull her open so I could get quick peeks at her back hole.

By the time I had reached her shoulders, my mouth had gone dry. I honestly believed it was because all the available fluid in my body was pooling between my thighs.

I'd had urges. I knew what being horny felt like. And trust me, I'd gotten myself off plenty of times. But never, ever, had the desire been so strong, so painful, as it was right now. My pussy felt swollen and tight...and it throbbed...with every beat of my heart.

Her appreciative moans had become huskier, more wanton, as my hands had journeyed up her body. She was enjoying this as much as I was. I wondered if she was dripping between her legs, too. If she were, would I have the guts to offer to clean her up?

Her arms now done, I dragged my hands, with my fingertips just slightly depressed into her skin, up her arms and onto her back.

Out over her hips.

Down her outer thighs.

Running down her leg to her foot and firmly returning to her inner ankles.

Steadily up the insides of her legs, slowing as I neared the apex of her thighs.

Deciding.

Turning my hands so as I moved in, my thumbs sunk between her folds quite easily and my fingers curled around the delicate curve of her ass.

"Oh Bella," she whimpered as she lifted her hips, her ass rising into the air and my thumbs sinking further inside her.

I was fingering a woman.

I finally had my hands on a pussy.

It was smooth and satiny and wonderful.

On impulse, I spread my thumbs, opening her up and lowered my tongue to her.

That first taste was pure ambrosia.

So much better than I had ever imagined it would be.

While my tongue began working in and out and around her honeyed flesh, she pushed up onto her elbows and spread her knees, giving me easier access.

I never took my mouth off her the whole time she was moving.

Wanting to give her more sensation, I straightened back up and moved my left arm around the front of her thigh so I could rub her clit. With my right hand, I slowly slid two fingers inside her, watching in awe as she stretched to accommodate me.