80) All along its you

Hey Everyone. Seriously I'm still preoccupied by some things. So here's a oneshot.

Bella/Alice

Happy Halloween Everyone.😈😈😈

"Bella just stay awake, please we're nearly there I just need you to keep your eyes open for me." Alice said as she ran full sprint towards her house with Bella in her arms, the blood that was pouring out of the slashes to the human girls torso was getting harder and harder to resist but every time the pixie vampire felt the monster inside of her try to escape she reminded herself that this was Bella, her best friend, her sister and she would not drink from her!

"A...Alice." Bella moaned in pain, the cooling hands of the vampire were doing wonders on her rapidly heating skin but the brunette knew that Alice couldn't fix this, she could feel her heart slowing, could feel a blanket of peace starting to lift over her body, could see the blackness at the edge of her vision start to creep in slowly but the brunette also knew that she wasn't ready to go not without telling her.

"Bella we're almost there just a little longer." Alice said as she heard her friend moan pain and had to bite her lip to keep in the dry sob that threatened to escape from her lips, she couldn't believe she hadn't seen this, one second they were having a nice walk in the woods, talking and joking like best friends do when suddenly it had come out of nowhere, Alice was in shock and didn't react in time to stop the grizzly bear from slashing its claws down Bella's torso. Why hadn't seen had a vision? Why hadn't she heard it? Why hadn't she smelt its scent as it drew closer? All these questions were ones the small vampire would be asking herself constantly for years to come.

"A...Al...Alice stop...Ali please s...stop." Bella said and Alice didn't know if it was the slight plea in the brunette's voice or the use of a nickname which made her stop suddenly and look down at the young girl in her arms only to see her staring right back, those chocolate emotion filled brown eyes were staring at her with pain and sadness. "We're nearly there Bella just twelve more minutes; I promise you're going to be ok." Alice said but she didn't start to run, she couldn't Bella's eyes had locked her in her place.

"W...we both know that I'm not going to...to make it." Bella finished with a small painful hiss as she squirmed slightly in the vampire's arms, she could feel the sweat that caked her forehead, could feel the heat that was practically radiating off her skin but what she couldn't feel anymore were Alice's cold and strong arms or hands that were holding her close, she could barely feel the vampire's body against her own. "Yes you are Bella, don't talk like that you're going to be fine as soon as I get you to Carlisle." Alice stated with false certainty which Bella didn't miss. "Please stop l...lying to me." Bella said quietly, gritting her teeth straight after against the pain that suddenly blossomed in her chest.

Alice knew she could run but she also knew she wouldn't make it back in time, she could hear Bella's heart beats slowing dramatically and knew her best friend had only mere minutes left before...Alice couldn't think about what was going to happen, it had been Bella's wish after her and Edward broke up that she did not want to be changed and although it saddened the rest of the family, they accepted her choice...everyone that is apart from Alice. The pixie couldn't stand the thought of her best friend getting old and dying, she couldn't stand the thought that one day Alice would never be able to see Bella again, she had tried a countless number of times to get Bella to change her mind but Bella's answer had always been the same, "I could never go an eternity wanting something that I could never have." Alice never understood what she meant and every time she asked the brunette to explain Bella would tell her to forget about it. "S...sit with me...A...Ali." Bella asked so innocently that Alice couldn't even begin to refuse.