74) Their Lost

Summary: The Cullens and Edward leaves Bella. After 5 years they went to Denali to Visit their cousins but they will get a surprise that neither their coven members will see it coming.

Bella/Irina/Kate/Tanya 😍😍

Femlash.

Enjoy.

No One's POV

The Cullen Coven was currently on their way to Denali. Because unfortunately the town they moved in to became dangerous for them.

Emmett and Jasper's singer's currently live there.

They almost attack them on the spot when they first smell their intoxicating scent. If it wasn't for their mates stopping them they could have been exposed and might get killed by the Volturi.

So they packed their things and decided to stay in their cousins house while they look for another town to stay in.

They were quietly driving no one's talking. Their family has never been the same since they leave their supposed to be younger member.

Because of the disaster that happened to Bella on her 18th birthday Edward decided to leave and let Bella live her life as a human. Also Edward told them that Bella said they never want to see them again.

The whole Cullen clan was devastated specially Esme who saw her as her younger daughter and Emmett, Alice surprisingly Rosalie missed her too.

Poor Jasper he can feel all the Emotion of his Family. He was blaming himself of what happened to Bella's birthday party.

Edward got tired of his family musings and confronted them to stop thinking about her. He said it was for the best, he doesn't want her soul to be damming by changing her.

They didn't agree at first because they want her back, but Carlisle said it was for the best. So they did stop thinking about her.

Well when Edward was around them.

After that, He decided to leave the coven and travel the world, saying it would help him to move on.

After 4years he went back to his coven. Things was the same again. Except it became dull and boring.

Go to school, don't associate with the others and leave town again after graduating.

They still think about Bella from time to time, but they did not dare to for her because they thought she already forget them and move on to her life.

So here they are now on their way to Alaska.

It took them 1hour drive from the airport to arrive in their cousins house.

Just like them they were also a Vegetarian Vampires. They were also much older than to them.

They stopped their cars and got out. Carlisle was about the knock when the door flung open.

They were greeted by a surprised strawberry blonde. Then she became curious.

"What are a surprise. What is it that you want Cullen? " she asked.

"Hello Tanya. I'm sorry we did not have time to inform you about our arrival. But I would like to ask if we could stay here for a few weeks." He asked politely.

Tanya was confused she thought they just moved from another town, so why are they here now.

"Ofcourse. Please come in." She said as she gesture them to follow her.

They sat down to the sofa and the others was on the love seat. They were quiet for minute, then it was ruined when someon burst into the living room.