94) Mine!

Summary: After a thousand of yearss of slumber... Bella has finally awoken. But at her awakening she saw something that made her want to fo berserk.

No Ones POV

A stuttering odd heartbeat echoed throughout the dark place.

No one but only a single creature seemed to notice.

As the creature descended to the crypt the heartbeat became more frequent and steadier alerting it that soon their long wait will be over.

The Creature twisted the stacked key and the platform split into three sections revealing a staircase that descended into the heart of the mansion, one by one oil candles lit the pathway.

At the end of the stairs across a hallway large steel double doors with intricate designs came into view.

Opening the massive doors the creature stepped into room that only housed one thing.

An ancient stone coffin in the middle.

Is time to my master? The creature murmurs.

Suddenly with a loud resonating bang over throwing the lid of the coffin smashes into small pieces as it collides into the wall on the other side of the room.

As the cloud of dust settles and a figure is seen sitting in an upright position.

A women no older 25 that can also match the beauty of Aphrodite, has pale white skin with long raven black wavy hair with one hand on its head and one on its chest where its slow beating heart resides.

Slowly she turns her head to face the creature, her piercing blue eyes that seem to look into the creatures soul if stared at long enough

The creature bowed showing respect. She look up, smiling fondly ''Welcome back Bella''

Slowly she stood up and dusted her clothing. She's wearing a plane white Tunic dress that hugs her slender body.

''Im glad to be back my dear Ellianna. You look lovely as always.'' Bella said sofly with a small smirk plastered on her lips.

Ellianna was 5'6 tall, has a toned sexy body much like Bella. Got a Red fiery hair with a piercing Blue eyes much like Bella.

 Got a Red fiery hair with a piercing Blue eyes much like Bella