38) Deceptive Prey Part 2

This is a Bella/Alice/Rosalie pairing..

Rated M/ Lemons

Previously

Bella was at the end of her rope. Was this just some sick game to them? Just a desire to murder for the pleasure of murdering? What? Bella didn't understand. She just wanted to go home.

********

Neither of them responded other than a light chuckle and Bella felt her skin tingling everywhere their lips touched.

In her frustration, she began to fight again, yelling hoarsely, attempting to break free of the unbreakable hold around her body. Rosalie's arms flexed and Bella felt her breath expel from her lungs without her permission as a warm, deep purr began to emanate from both of the woman.

"You can struggle if you want, baby...In fact, we encourage it...It's so much more fun that way..." Alice giggled into her ear and Bella felt a wave of disgust when the girl's tongue slid up its shell, probing slightly at the hole.

Bella suddenly tensed up when she felt something enter the air, something hotter, a darker promise, one that made her insides clench.

"S-stop...Please, stop," Bella breathed and hated this new reaction her body was having.

Oh, God...They wanted more than just to murder. They wanted more.

That much was obvious when Alice's lips pressed to the hollow of her throat and she pushed her hands up Bella's shirt, scraping her nails over the tender skin. She felt Rosalie's hands running up the slope of her back, rubbing, stroking the warm skin.

Bella felt desperate tears pouring down her face and she let out a despairing wail, yanking her knee up to strike out at Alice. Her kneecap connected with the iron skin of the small predators abdomen and Bella yelped as pain lanced through her leg.

She heard two growls, ones that made her body jerk fearfully as Alice latched her fingers onto the back of Bella's thigh, yanking it over her waist. She smirked and Bella's eyes went wide when those soft, cool lips pressed to her own and her other leg was forcibly drawn over the tiny, flared waist and she was off the ground, supported only by the two women violating her. A silky, strong tongue plunged between her surprised lips and Bella whimpered for the millionth time as it probed, explored her mouth.

Whatever it was in the air was another part of these deadly predators. Their very presence was a part of the seductive killer vibe they gave off and it poured into the air, making Bella's insides writhe and her panties dampen.

Why can't they just kill me and get it over with? Bella thought brokenly as Rosalie preened the backs of her ears and stayed mashed against her back, helping hold the brunette up as she cupped her ass.

"Mm-" Bella grunted as Alice broke the forced kiss as the brunette's head began to swim. Rosalie's fingers were digging into her ass, massaging slow and hard.

"Shit, you smell that?" the blond moaned into Bella's ear, biting at it a moment later and Bella flinched when tipped canines brushed along her skin.

"Mhm," Alice nodded, smirking and pulling back to stare straight into Bella's eyes.

"She's getting wet..."

"They always do..." Rosalie mumbled, nipping playfully at the back of the terrified brunette's neck.

Bella shuddered. This wasn't the first time these two had done something like this. Bella was not the first to become their literal prey.

The brunette angled her head away from those piercing black eyes and Alice's maddening, taunting smirk. However, this left her exposing her neck to the predator and a low snarl met the action, making her body quake against their hard but so soft bodies.