24) Sweet Strawberries Part III

Bella/Victoria

M Rating
Warning: this is a G!P/futa dont like it? Then dont read it!

Disclaimer: Stephanie Myers owns

Summary: Walking around the trail in woods behind her house, Bella meets up unexpectedly with the last person she wanted to see. This is the 3rd installment of one shot series with Bella the Witch.

Craaack. That's the sound the tree made when I snapped it in half. I hope that wretched human makes a better sound when I snap her like a twig. She is going to pay for what happened to James. Sure, I knew he wasn't my real mate but he was a great companion. It was during my musings that I smelled the sweetest scent. Strawberries. How interesting. I didn't think Forks grew strawberries. Ah, that was my favorite food as a human. Oh! That's it! There's a human here whom smells like the delicious fruit. Well, I am sorta hungry, might as well go satisfy myself. With this in mind, I took off running towards the delectable scent.

Less than ten minutes later, I arrived at the spot where the scent was most prominent. Looking around, I was surprised to see the who the source of the scent was. Isabella Swan. Strange. This isn't the smell I recalled coming from her. Seeing she hadn't noticed me yet, due to the fact she was pacing frantically in a frustrated manner, I looked around. Curiosity getting the best of me, I quickly climbed a tree and jumped to the one closest to the antsy young girl. Not moving, I listened to her rambling.

"No, no, no. I didn't do the spell. WHY is it there?"

Cocking my head to the side, I thought, "spell? Didn't know she was a witch. Oh, that would explain the change in her scent!"

Continuing to listen, I heard her say, "how am I going to get rid of it now? Alice and Rosalie went hunting with the others," and she flicked the skirt she had on upwards, revealing a very large surprise. The scent became more potent and I realized my hunger was not for blood but for sex. And right now, I wanted it from Bella. Before I could catch it, a growl escaped my lips and Bella heard. Dropping her skirt back down, she began looking around. While she was facing the tree, I leaped behind her, so close that I felt her warmth was overwhelmed by her delicious scent. When Bella turned back around and saw me, she opened her mouth to scream but I quickly covered it with my left hand.

"Now now, no need to scream and bring unnecessary trouble our way," I said in a cooing manner. Bella gave an almost imperceptible nod. I removed my hand but stayed close to her.

"What do you want Victoria?" Bella asked, glaring at me. How cute.

"Well you see," I began, "at first I thought I was hungry for blood. So when I detected that mouth watering strawberry scent, I took off looking for the source. But imagine my surprise when I come upon you and realized that I was not hungry for blood but something else entirely," I finished, leaning closer.

"Wha...what?" Bella whispered in a shocked tone, " I thought you wanted to kill me?"

"I want to hurt Edward and I think this is the perfect way. Besides, what are you nervous about? From what I've deduced, you've already bedded his 'sisters'. It's no surprise they didn't resist you, I mean you are packing quite the heat I see," I said, sticking my hand under her skirt and grabbed hold of the now stiff member.

"You...you're wrong," Bella stuttered out.

Leaning close, I said, " You say no but your body says otherwise. You're stiffer than a board and I'm pretty sure it's all for me. Isn't it?" and I softly squeezed, making Bella groan. Getting even closer to her ear, I whispered, "see? You want me and I definitely want you. Now be a good girl and let us enjoy what we're about to do," I finished and gently nipped her ear. Bella instantly relaxed, letting out a low moan. Grinning, I pushed her softly to the tree behind her, kissed her neck and ripped her shirt in half along with her bra and left them hanging on her shoulders. Bending slightly, I began nipping and licking her breasts while my right hand began stroking her throbbing member. Bella groaned and grabbed my shoulders, squeezing them with all her might. Growling low, I reached my left hand down to play with the dangles but found instead discovered something else and that something was seriously wet. Sliding my fingers over it, I leaned back up and whispered against her lips "well aren't you just divine," and I kissed her hard. It only took a few moments before she responded, kissing me back just as hard, her hands tugging my hair, hips moving against mine. Taking the offer, I slipped two fingers inside her, moving them to the stroking of her hard as steel member. Letting go of her lips, I moved to her neck, licking and nipping softly. Bella began moving faster, letting out louder moans and I grinned deviously. 'perfect revenge indeed," I thought.