72) Accept and Loved

Bella/Alice/Rosalie/Victoria
AU/AH G!P Bella

Rated M!

All Bella wanted out of life was to be accepted for who she was, her mother did not accept her and made her disgust very well clear, as she grew up Bella got the rough end of everything from her mother except from Charlie, he accepted her with ease and eventually he divorced her mother so Bella was happy for a while until her so called mother made it known about her secret.

Charlie wished he could arrest her but he knew she kick up a major fuss with her lawyers, Bella was born different... she was born a girl yes but she had a penis which is why she never had many girlfriends because she did not trust them.

When she got to high school after her mother made it known about her secret she was expecting the school to call her horrible names; Freak, monster but none of that came... the school was quiet when she walked through the halls, she did not know what scared her more, the fact that nobody was reacting or it might be a late reaction and her torment would soon start the next day or in a few hours.

Alice, Rosalie and Victoria were her best friends, they were the only ones who knew about Bella's penis yet did not judge her on it, except for Victoria's parents who were old fashioned, old money as some people would say. They did not like the fact that Bella was in the same school as their daughter so they spoke to the principle who refused to expel Bella for being different.

They were in the senior year and soon they would graduate and part ways, Alice and Rosalie's adopted parents were very accepting of Bella, after all Carlisle was the attending doctor during the birth at Charlie's request and Esme saw Bella as another daughter.

Edward did not like it one bit and refused to accept her, that was until Rosalie and Emmet threatened him, Jasper was in different towards her and he continued to be his own self.

Victoria's parents refused to accept her too and even tried to pull Victoria from school but Victoria refused as having friends gave Bella strength, Alice and Bella was having a slumber party one night and they were laughing heartily, Bella had never been so happy and then it happened.

Alice placed a kiss on her lips and all the blood rushed to her huge girl cock, causing it to become harder than ever and fully erect, Bella blushed and looked ashamed but Alice was grinning "Somebody is excited" she said as she pushed Bella down on her back and straddled her causing Bella to gasp as the fabric of their pyjama shorts were rubbing against her cock as well as Alice's dripping core, Bella moaned with Alice who continued to grind on Bella who eventually felt her last control snap and she rolled over pinning Alice down beneath her.

Alice let out a squeal and giggled as she ran her fingers through Bella's hair before pulling her down for a deep kiss, they knew they only had a few minutes before Rosalie joined them as she was right now downstairs talking to everyone, Bella felt herself getting harder and it was becoming painful as it struggled against the fabric of her shorts so pushing her shorts down she felt it slap hard between Alice's legs hitting her clit causing Alice to let out a sharp gasp.

Suddenly the sound of the door opening caused Bella and Rosalie to look and standing there was Rosalie looking surprised but mainly staring open mouth at the sheer size of Bella's cock which was hard and fully erect with thick veins running along it.

"And you were going to leave me out of the fun Alice" she smirked and Alice grinned "There is plenty to go around" Bella was blushing "When did I become a piece of meat?" she asked and Alice looked at her seriously "Are you really going to complain?" she asked and Bella smirked pretending to think for a few minutes before shaking her head "No" she said before kissing Alice deep as Rosalie sat on the edge of the bed.